Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-07-2011, 01:59 AM   #1481
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Get the tank! no upgrades and you can have some happy corals...check out my 24 in the making :P

I run electrical appliances underwater and enjoy injecting things with Kalk filled syringes.
Sarcothelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 02:12 AM   #1482
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Joyler
Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
The citron goby is majorly stressed, he is still hiding in the back of the tank so I don't wanna rip apart the tank again. I didn't see it when I removed the rock though, I left only 1 rock in the tank and I hope he was in there.

I was planning on moving the candycane soon too. :-(
Find him??

Old 06-07-2011, 02:17 AM   #1483
Aquarium Advice FINatic

You're kind of making me glad I got the cave transparent goby instead of the citron clown. The cave goby eats all of the food on the floor that nothing but my nassarius touch, so I'm happy with him. Hope all goes well with the citron, I'm sure he'll be fine.

I run electrical appliances underwater and enjoy injecting things with Kalk filled syringes.
Old 06-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #1484
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

The citron has calmed down, he's out and about as usual. Unfortunately, I still haven't seen the candy cane goby. I just fed the tank too, :-(

I'm hoping he'll turn up, he's just so tiny
Old 06-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #1485
Aquarium Advice FINatic

You might still find the candy cane. I didn't see my cave transparent goby for 3 days, even when feeding garlic enriched krill, mysis, and pellets.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:33 PM   #1486
Aquarium Advice Freak

I'm sure he's just hiding, Carey. He is so tiny and was probably terrified when you had to break down the cube. He'll come around.

Speaking of brita filters, I don't think those would work. I have had a pur one in the kitchen and I tested the filtered water. While it tastes fine, I still get a .25 ammo reading (it's probably chloramines) and it does nothing to the awfully high pH of my tap water. And I agree it would be expensive in the long run.
1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:35 PM   #1487
Aquarium Advice Addict

vamp my tap tests 000 but i dont even want to imangine the cost il be getting an rodi someday soon
xxwolfpackof1xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:36 PM   #1488
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks for that. I'm still hoping, I really liked the little guy. :-( I just don't think he made it. Maybe he jumped into the back compartment, but he's so tiny I can't see if he's in there...

I was hoping to move him into the pico soon too.

On another note, I'm getting closer to getting a mandarin. I'm gonna go look tomorrow while I'm in Daytona. I know the store almost always has ORA ones. I'm def not gonna get a non prepared eating one.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:38 PM   #1489
Aquarium Advice Addict

carey test for ammo if you get a spike ...well im sorry i dobut hes squished mabye he hitched a ride on the rock into the 125?
xxwolfpackof1xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:40 PM   #1490
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I was so thinking that! lol I'll never find him in there if thats the case. And he isnt gonna grow much more so it's like the invisible fish.

Tags
bio, bio cube, build, cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com