Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #1521
Aquarium Advice Activist

Maybe he will still show himself. I think there is a very good probability he could have hiked a ride to the 125. That's how I ended up with my royal gramma, he hitched a ride from my LFS when I bought some live rock.

Old 06-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #1522
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I moved my 29G twice within a month, and never physically netted my red neon goby. I most likely stayed in the rock when I put it in the tub, and went back as well. I took everything out of that tank but one rock that was under the sand, and 1" of water... Some fish just don't like to be found. I see it once a month or so during a random feeding time.

Old 06-08-2011, 06:25 PM   #1523
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
I took out about 30lbs of the 60lbs or so I had in there. i also took out the live rock I had in the back compartment too. Didn't think of that...

maybe there's hope for him yet. lol. Though I doubt it. :-( He's been missing for a couple days now and he used to always perch on top of the rocks. especially at feeding time he would just sit there and wait for the food to get close and bam he'd just zip out and back to his spot on the rock.
Is he in the big tank??
Old 06-08-2011, 06:29 PM   #1524
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I've looked but haven't seen him. That was like the first thing I thought, wishful thinking perhaps but still a maybe. I never found the body of the 2nd candycane I ordered that went into the tank never to be seen again. So even if I dug out the rocks again he might be toast already. I have quite the cleanup crew.

Anyone know if there is an ORA psycodelic mandarin? Or just the regular green ones? I really want the mandarin now...
Old 06-08-2011, 08:13 PM   #1525
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to kurtyboh Send a message via Skype™ to kurtyboh
I dont know about a psychodelic but they have red and blue besides green
Old 06-08-2011, 08:23 PM   #1526
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Sweet!! The red one is the one I want I believe. I can'[t wait til I find one! Kinda bummed they didn't have one today, they had regular wild ones but I dont wanna take any chances.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:16 PM   #1527
Aquarium Advice FINatic

My LFS has a bunch of tank bred Psychedelic ones in their 40 dollar coral tank. It's in the same place they keep their 10+ sea horses. Shame Sacramento is so far from Deltona, lol.

I run electrical appliances underwater and enjoy injecting things with Kalk filled syringes.
Sarcothelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #1528
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Some odd behavior from my scooter today. He didn't eat at all and is now hiding under the sand. :-(

I have never seen him miss a meal and he usually hides when he sleeps so i don't know what's up with him.
Old 06-13-2011, 01:04 PM   #1529
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Maybe someone in the tank turned mean? :O

I run electrical appliances underwater and enjoy injecting things with Kalk filled syringes.
Sarcothelia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #1530
Aquarium Advice Addict

Hmm that is odd, I'm sure he's just having a bad morning haha. I forgot to tell you, I accidentally made mine jump the other day! He was sitting on my mag float and I moved it and startled him. I couldn't find him for like a full minute and was freaking out, when I finally got him back in the tank he sunk to the bottom on his back and didn't move. A few minutes later he was back to normal thank god, but that was super scary!

0o.Kelsey.o0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bio, bio cube, build, cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com