Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-10-2011, 09:39 PM   #1591
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks for chiming in wolf! I hope youre right! Ihavent even had him a week yet.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 PM   #1592
Aquarium Advice Freak

Carey, why don't you give him tomorrow to calm down? He was harassed by the evil clowns and now you keep moving the rocks around trying to find the little guy. Maybe he just needs some quiet time and then he'll show up.
I really hope he's fine!

1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM   #1593

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
Yep, everything is all cleared, I even shut down the flow and fed and no sign of him.

He was a sweety fish, so pretty. I personally choose him out of 6 others they had. I'm still hopeful, like my b/f told me, i thought I killed the candycane and he ended up being alive and well in the 125g.
Whoa... I didn't know he showed up!!! That makes me hopeful for banana! (I'm declaring his name banana... Just sayin! Lol )
Old 07-10-2011, 09:46 PM   #1594
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I also will consider him banana. lol its aperfect name for him!

Yeah, candy is in the 125g now, he hitched a ride on a piece of LR I moved from the cube to the big tank. he has his own rock that he lives in, just saw him today. still tiny as all get out but alive still even though he is in the death tank now.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:48 PM   #1595
Aquarium Advice Addict

noo dont dub it the death tank its just bad luck trust me i just had 7 fish die in 6 hours
xxwolfpackof1xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:49 PM   #1596

Quote:
I also will consider him banana. lol its aperfect name for him!

Yeah, candy is in the 125g now, he hitched a ride on a piece of LR I moved from the cube to the big tank. he has his own rock that he lives in, just saw him today. still tiny as all get out but alive still even though he is in the death tank now.
Yay! Go banana! I named a fishy! Lol. I sure hope he comes out again. That's great about the candycane! will you move him back in, or let him stay there?
Old 07-10-2011, 09:52 PM   #1597
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I couldnt get a half inch fish out of a six foot tank if I tried. LOL

i considered taking his whole rock out but I don't wanna risk it, plus its a HUGE rock. hehe

What happened wolf, your fw tank giving you trouble?
Old 07-10-2011, 09:54 PM   #1598

Quote:
O... Welcome home then candycane!
Old 07-10-2011, 09:56 PM   #1599
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:

i considered taking his whole rock out but I don't wanna risk it, plus its a HUGE rock. hehe

What happened wolf, your fw tank giving you trouble?
trouble is an understatemnt params perfect when i add them 005-10 add go to sleep 4am wake up around 11am every one dead only find 6 bodies take em back get dw come home at 4-5 test 8+05 did a total 150% pwc its now .2500 its been one heck of a day i tell ya but its left me discouraged because every new thing i put in die tried rcs they died now these and they died
xxwolfpackof1xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 10:02 PM   #1600
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxwolfpackof1xx View Post
trouble is an understatemnt params perfect when i add them 005-10 add go to sleep 4am wake up around 11am every one dead only find 6 bodies take em back get dw come home at 4-5 test 8+05 did a total 150% pwc its now .2500 its been one heck of a day i tell ya but its left me discouraged because every new thing i put in die tried rcs they died now these and they died

Just relax, fw fish are iffy little things. Just keep up on your water and gt it back to normal and try again in a week or so.

I know it sucks, remember, I lost alot of fish recently too. Can't let it get you down.

Tags
bio, bio cube, build, cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com