Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 07-11-2011, 12:06 AM   #1621
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to kurtyboh Send a message via Skype™ to kurtyboh
And i just thought how cool would it be to put a black ice in with a bw extreme misbar or even a misbar

Old 07-11-2011, 01:35 PM   #1622
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Just took every rock out and shook them out, no sign of banana. :-(

I did find out that I'm missing a peppermint shrimp and also found several corpses of hermit crabs. Not a sing of the fish though. he was small, but where in the heck did it get too? I looked in all the nooks and crannies and even moved the sand around a bit with no luck.

Would it be tasteless to get another one to replace him? I think my LFS has more and they were super cheap. I'm down to 2 fish in the cube now. Thats not counting the mandarin I'm supposed to be picking up in a few weeks.

Old 07-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #1623
Aquarium Advice Addict

Carey hes gotta be somewhere
xxwolfpackof1xx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:04 PM   #1624
Aquarium Advice Freak

I'd wait a few days. If he did die and you haven't found the body, there might be an ammo spike. Make sure the water is fine and then get another one. I'm sure if he's dead, it's the evil clowns' fault.
1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 02:10 PM   #1625
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Oh yeah, I place the blame almost entirely on the clowns. The rest is on me for putting them in there and waiting so long to take the clowns out.

I mean he is seriously not there. I took each rock and had it in front of the powerhead and blew all the gunk out but no banana.

The last place could be in the media baskets or back there somewhere, I need to go get a ladder and a flashlight to check in there.

The first candycane also disappeared without a trace and no ammonia spike. Don't know where these fish are goin lol

I wanted to go tomorrow and get one.

Before they are all gone. My lfs never gets anything cool in and this was super cool.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:22 PM   #1626

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
Oh yeah, I place the blame almost entirely on the clowns. The rest is on me for putting them in there and waiting so long to take the clowns out.

I mean he is seriously not there. I took each rock and had it in front of the powerhead and blew all the gunk out but no banana.

The last place could be in the media baskets or back there somewhere, I need to go get a ladder and a flashlight to check in there.

The first candycane also disappeared without a trace and no ammonia spike. Don't know where these fish are goin lol

I wanted to go tomorrow and get one.

Before they are all gone. My lfs never gets anything cool in and this was super cool.
Can you have 2 bananas in one tank?
Old 07-11-2011, 05:25 PM   #1627
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I don't think that'd be a good idea. LOL But I really don't see him in there. I still havent gotten the ladder yet, lemme go do that now. Just so I can be sure.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:36 PM   #1628
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Well since banana was MIA I went back to the same store and got myself another one. and horribly he died within a few hours of going into the tank. I acclimated him for over 2 hours too.

No more yellow watchman gobies for me I think. Poor little guy, I bought the second one out of pity cause he looked so small I thought I could save him. I was wrong.

They also had a mandarin, and the girls like sure, he'll eat anything....;So i'm like if you can show me him eat flake or something right now I'll buy him. Guess what, he didnt eat prepared. She blatantly lied to me. So no more fish from that store. Gawd....I hate that LFS. Now I have to drive an hour for sure each way to get stuff.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:44 PM   #1629

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
Well since banana was MIA I went back to the same store and got myself another one. and horribly he died within a few hours of going into the tank. I acclimated him for over 2 hours too.

No more yellow watchman gobies for me I think. Poor little guy, I bought the second one out of pity cause he looked so small I thought I could save him. I was wrong.

They also had a mandarin, and the girls like sure, he'll eat anything....;So i'm like if you can show me him eat flake or something right now I'll buy him. Guess what, he didnt eat prepared. She blatantly lied to me. So no more fish from that store. Gawd....I hate that LFS. Now I have to drive an hour for sure each way to get stuff.
to all of that, and :P to that fish store. Maybe banana will show up miraculously like the candycane? one can hope lol.
Old 07-13-2011, 12:49 PM   #1630
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

It would be a miracle since I had to break the tank down to get the dead one out yesterday and still no sign of banana. :-(

I'm heading out to do my weekly fish shopping so maybe I'll find something appropriate to buy.

Tags
bio, bio cube, build, cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com