Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Because my parents wouldn't let me... If my mom doesn't like me having a regular aquarium, saltwater will drive her nuts with the price and amount of work.

Because my parents wouldn't let me... If my mom doesn't like me having a regular aquarium, saltwater will drive her nuts with the price and amount of work.

I always tell my parents "at least I'm addicted to fish and not drugs/alcohol" haha they can't argue with that one. Keeping a saltwater tank is actually very educational as well, I think i learn more from researching fish stuff than at school! I guess I enjoy the fish research a lot more though.

kms907 said:
I always tell my parents "at least I'm addicted to fish and not drugs/alcohol" haha they can't argue with that one. Keeping a saltwater tank is actually very educational as well, I think i learn more from researching fish stuff than at school! I guess I enjoy the fish research a lot more though.

+1 il use this on my rents next time

I'm trying to figure out general price for start up. I started a thread.

But we are hijacking carey's thread. Sorry Carey. Back on topic!

kms907 said:

Same with me! And I tried explaining how much I learn from this hobby but I don't think they understand :/

Hey guys I made a video of my 55g and one of my clowns hosting the coral. it's excellent. My b&w's are now hosting it too so all four were in it before. So awesome. How do I link a video from youtube?

I had a youtube account for whatever reason adn found out my camera can record a half hour of cideo so I got stupid with it. lol i've never uploaded a video before, remember I'm not a kid or anything, I'm an old fogie :-D

Yah upload it to youtube and then post the link. Should be an upload button (top right) once you've logged on to your youtube.

Can't wait to see it!

Ok, I know this should be in the 55g thread but I'm breaking the rules just a bit. ;-) Hope no one minds

YouTube - DSCN0370

This is the clowns hosting, I'll link the other of the whole tank if this one works LOL. I'm such a noob

My babies come to me whenever I go near the tank. they will kiss my fingertips if i stick my finger in the water. its just unbearably cute.

That video is so cool! I'm glad all four of them love each other...so precious! It's also cool...cuz you can hear the giddy excitement in your voice :)

Back
Top Bottom