Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, I've never seen one of them before. Do you have a link where to buy one? it reminds me of a dragonet, I wonder if it has the same food requirements....

Nice video vampire ...very cool...lemme research him a bit

If I weren't horridly over budget I'd get one for $99. That doesn't seem too unreasonable. You have to get one now! LOL Just tell the husband it was on sale and you had to have it!

What kinda tanks you running vampire? And where in FL are ya at? I'm in between orlando and daytona in Deltona. :)

carey said:
If I weren't horridly over budget I'd get one for $99. That doesn't seem too unreasonable. You have to get one now! LOL Just tell the husband it was on sale and you had to have it!

What kinda tanks you running vampire? And where in FL are ya at? I'm in between orlando and daytona in Deltona. :)

Bring that budget up by walking dogs! Lol. I really hope that works to get money for mine. :O

I'm in Miami. How far is Deltona from Miami (my Geography sucks)?
Now I only have a 20gal FW community and by 14 Biocube is waiting. And soon I'll have a 150gal reef. It's 100%, husband wants it himself, but first we need to buy a house.
When I started my SW research, I came across your threads (read all of them lol) and thought I could get a small nano reef for now. I wish I could have the 29gal like yours, but I have to be able to manage it alone as my Mr. is away in UT now.

carey said:
I wish i could. I'm on a fixed income so I don't ever make more than the same amount each month. :-(

At least you have some sort of income! I'm scrambling to figure out what to do to get money. Not sure if my walking dogs idea will work, and the chickens use all the money from eggs for food.

I'm in Miami. How far is Deltona from Miami (my Geography sucks)?
Now I only have a 20gal FW community and by 14 Biocube is waiting. And soon I'll have a 150gal reef. It's 100%, husband wants it himself, but first we need to buy a house.
When I started my SW research, I came across your threads (read all of them lol) and thought I could get a small nano reef for now. I wish I could have the 29gal like yours, but I have to be able to manage it alone as my Mr. is away in UT now.

HAHA I'm like 6 hours away from you. You have the actual biocube? Is it up and running or can we see a new build thread coming from you? lol

It's weird knowing people read what you write, but I hope in all the yada yada yada there were some good nuggets of information. :-D

HAHA I'm like 6 hours away from you. You have the actual biocube? Is it up and running or can we see a new build thread coming from you? lol

It's weird knowing people read what you write, but I hope in all the yada yada yada there were some good nuggets of information. :-D

I have the cube, but it's not running yet, waiting for my ro/di unit to make water for it, so there's definitely gonna be a build thread. :)

Lots and lots of good information, Carey, as well as aquascaping ideas! ;)

Ok guys I need opinions....here are my water tests. Am I being paranoid but is there a green tinge to my ammonia? It was pretty yellow but i left it for like 15 min and it turned to this. The trates weren't really registering so I used a salifert test and it came back at 2.5 nitrates in my opinion.

I could really use some extra sets of eyes on this one please..:-D

img_1323195_0_b849b6b80bec155e250a8692ff9c9e95.jpg

img_1323195_1_52587668a4117f7b2632fbc81e9b92be.jpg

Back
Top Bottom