Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glen-cowling said:
Nice I love the lemon peels they are a lovely fish loads of colour

I think all angles r reefs with caution but lots of people have them with no probs I want a flame for my tank

I would go with the snowflakes (oh wait I already did) or the picassos. I am loving mine already. They are just so darn cute. I also have 2 black percs.

I wouldn't go with a dwarf angel...I had to get the flameback for my nano because it was such a beautiful fish and then had to return it when it started picking at my corals :( I'm still sad about it and definitely won't try again just because if it doesn't work out it's really hard on me to return a fish.

I'll go look on the site you are ordering from now and see if I find anything sweet, this would be for your 55 then right??

Alright so after looking though all the fish i have eliminated most due to possible aggression and not being 100% reef safe. I was thinking a reef safe wrasse would be perfect, but it would wipe out your pod population and then getting the mandarin in there would be even harder.
Soooooo my conclusion of the perfect fish for you is.... drumroll..... a jawfish. The blue spotted one is obviously beautiful, but very pricey. The pearly one is actually really beautiful too, I've seen them at my LFS and under the blue lights they really glow, one would look so great in your tank. They also have a great personality and I believe it would get along with all the fish you currently have. Doesn't swim around much though, I'm going to look them up on youtube i think haha.

carey said:
To be honest, not too much. $40 maximum. I'm already overbudget on the gobies.
lol

Haha...just the gobies put you over budget? Uh huh... :)

I like him! I think we have a winner. Just trying to find out how big he can get. I'm gonna order tonight!

I researched a bit and it seems to have a potential dietary issue. Liveaquaria says it can be eventually fed prepared foods. Thats not a solid guarantee to me. lol

I like him! I think we have a winner. Just trying to find out how big he can get. I'm gonna order tonight!

Yayy lol another idea is getting like two or three fire fish, they are pretty timid but you don't have any aggressive fish to scare them so I'm sure they'd be out a lot.

potentially yes, once they get settled in and have a hiding place in a rock or under a rock they are better. I'd just put a temporary lid on for a few weeks until they are settled in.

Just read about the jawfish too, seems perfect for a smaller tank, like the nano. I definitely want one, I need more tanks!

There was a pygmy jawfish I just loved on LA. It was red and looked like pretty cool.

don't you have an open spot in a tank?

Back
Top Bottom