Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pygmy jawfish? I couldn't find it, send me the link if you can!

I think I'm pretty much full in all my tanks :( except the large tank. One actually might do good in my seahorse tank except I got a highfin sandsifting goby in there who might interfere. haha now you have me thinking of which tank I could move him to to make room for a jawfish!

I placed my order for the 3 gobies. Now I just have to wait til Friday. :) Thats gonna stink! Maybe I can find some sexy shrimp in the meantime.

Oh i was going to ask you about the sexy shrimp, how much does your LFS usually sell them for? I know mine was probably about $20 when i got it, and I'm assuming the ones I'm waiting for will be too. The $10 you mentioned before would be amazing to me haha.

carey said:
I placed my order for the 3 gobies. Now I just have to wait til Friday. :) Thats gonna stink! Maybe I can find some sexy shrimp in the meantime.

Hahaha! There is no stopping you :) you are outta control!

I still need soo much stuff. lol If I woulda known the sexy shrimp was a good price at 10$ I woulda ordered some. Oh well, an excuse to drive 2 hours I guess and look at other stuff.

Fish are my drug of choice. I think I am starting to get to the b/f though. We are really short on cash and I keep spending. Plus there are literally tanks everywhere, even on the floor now.

Good thing I turned down that 120g with stand for $100. I am still waiting for a 125g and that will be it. It will have to be. :-D

Just got my order confirmation for the three gobies and it shows all 3 should be shipped, none on backorder so far. woot! i should have them in like 24 hours or so.

Might venture out today in search of sexy shrimp. :) or at least make some calls.
I think I may still rearrange the cube yet again for the new gobies. i also seem to have lost a peppermint shrimp in there somewhere. lol

carey said:
Just got my order confirmation for the three gobies and it shows all 3 should be shipped, none on backorder so far. woot! i should have them in like 24 hours or so.

Might venture out today in search of sexy shrimp. :) or at least make some calls.
I think I may still rearrange the cube yet again for the new gobies. i also seem to have lost a peppermint shrimp in there somewhere. lol

Can't wait to see them :) good luck.

the breeder who got it paid 2500, they chose him over the high bidders because of his previous success in breeding maroons.

Those are crazy sick looking. If they are ever readily available I would love a pair of those.

I think it won't be any time soon that any of those are released. The attempts though at offspring must be amazing though. I'd pay a pretty penny to have a set that almost looked like those. lol

Yeah ive been following the updates, cuz they would be amazing... It has not been giong well. White stripe maroons are about the most aggressive of the clowns. Also papua new guini (unsure of spelling) is not allowing harvest yet adn haven't in close to a yr, so they can't look for others, basically have to breed look for abnormality, breed again... very long process

Back
Top Bottom