Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry about your fish. I guess bad luck was passed from me to you. Sorry.

Maybe a miracle will happen and he is just a really good hider. Or he has super powers and can turn invisible. Wouldn't that be cool?! I'll pray for a miracle for you and me, you know, with my stray cat problem.

I'm sorry about your fish. I guess bad luck was passed from me to you. Sorry.

Maybe a miracle will happen and he is just a really good hider. Or he has super powers and can turn invisible. Wouldn't that be cool?! I'll pray for a miracle for you and me, you know, with my stray cat problem.

Your kitten is in my thoughts betta. :) Maybe he'll come back, like a pet miracle week.

Cause my troubles can't end now, my air conditioning just broke and its over 83 in the house. My cube was at 82.5 until I put some ice cubes in.....

This is terrrible! Hope I can get it fixed soon. Just what I needed...

I have been cursed by the fish gods. LOL I;ve got tanks almost at 83 degrees now. A/c guy is here trying to fix it. It's prob 90 degrees outside at least

I hope this doesnt hurt my fish :-(

Lucked out, only $400 to fix it. :-((((

The tanks are starting to stabilize, still have one at 82.5 though...hoping it will go back down soon.

LESSON: Keep my tank temperatures lower just in case it happens again in the future.

last summer my central ac went on the fritz and i called a guy to fix it he charged me 350.00 and he forgot to take the part he changed i googled it and it costs 35 dollars some of those guys are crooks! lol

Yeah, it was only $50 for the labor and the rest was for two pices that fit in the palm of my hand.

Sucks...but at least we have the air back.

Yes the parts can be cheap but the tools and training to work with compressed gas that cannot be released into thexatmosphere is not.

Id ditch the balls. And not to deviate from topic i know im not the only one that's noticed.... maybe im the only one with the bio balls lmao to say it but, 3000 + post on the last 3 monrhes that's 1000 posts a month. That's 250 posts a week if u don't. Get a + 1 for freaking forum participation. I don't know who should.... please find another hobbie you enjoy your making the rest of us look BAD.

I generally keep the temp at 79 on my tanks. I was worrying about losing power and them getting too cold. LOL I never thought the opposite would happen.

Yeah Kelsey, had my boyfriend back there looking since he is so tall. Nothing. I have a nice cuc so if he did pass I'm sure theres' no trace. :-( Not even sure how a fish guarantee works in that case. They were $20 each

Back
Top Bottom