Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol i dont know what to buy next heater powerhead rock or water but il keep this on topic here

It's my thread and what I say goes. LOL We are both building a nano so we can mix it up a little.

I would say get your heater next. the water shgould only be a few dollars so get that as soon as you can. Then you have something to work with.

:-D

Well the stand is almost built!! And this is where I am:

img_1298752_0_ec2168d54e293e101c1dd8cc20af95d5.jpg

carey said:
It's my thread and what I say goes. LOL We are both building a nano so we can mix it up a little.

I would say get your heater next. the water shgould only be a few dollars so get that as soon as you can. Then you have something to work with.

:-D

i think im gonna buy heater and water together kill two birds with one stone i really wana order that rockk so bad but i gotta wait

Here it is!! I placed it between me and the 125g tank. lol
I can watch both tanks all day long now. :-D

Starting with the sand, will update when I have something more.

img_1298853_0_a3fab51640607833a632a32d7d5064db.jpg

Ok so I put in a 20lb bag of sand. it looks good. I have an extra bag though. Should I add more sand? It looks ok with just the 20 in it.

Thanks!!

I think I'm gonna keep the 20lbs. Seems silly to add more to make it deeper if its showing already. least thats what I'm thinking.

back to the water buckets! Its half full and really cloudy!

I just realized I can't finish filling it up :-( The rock is coming tomorrow. I'll just have to drain out some.
Booo.....

I was thinking on starting the filter to help clear it up but the back isn't fillinbg with water yet. I have the tank almost full. Do I have to add water to the back or fill it up all the way for the compartments to fill?

Thanks guys!

The compartments should fill as you fill it up while the pumps are off all chambers and the display should have the same water level. When the pumps are on chamer 3 begins to drain and the display rises.

There should be 2 sets of slots on the right side of the tank for chamber 1, that's how water gets in

I'm almost to the top grates on the right and don't have a drop in any compartments
? is that right?

I DO have water in the comp. on the right where my heater is. But its not flowing into the middle compartment

Back
Top Bottom