Carey's Bio Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, the hood covers the whole top. The magnetic one I linked is like the only light I can find. :-(

Yah I have no other ideas for that then either haha sorry.

Or maybeee, would a stick on reading light work? like those little ones that you have just stick to the wall somewhere and click on and click off, I have no idea if they could grow anything though, probably not.

Just spoke to petco and they will take back the sand perch!! Just have to bring him in after 5 for the sw guy to take care of. BUT this also means I gotta break down the cube to get him out. grrrr....this is gonna suk

I know! That's what caught my eye. After this incident I ordered 2 books for identification that I will take with me everywhere. They should be here on wednesday. I wouldn't be in this position if I didn't listen to the LFS. gets me every time. LOL

he is a very very cool fish though, that eye thing he can do is creepy, looks at two things at once and see behind him.

BUT this means maybe, just maybe I can add that ORA mandarin I've been on about forever. :)

Wow...your gonna get both your dream fish in such short order...then what? Do you have any "dream" fish after that?

You could probably just stick it on the back of the hood underneath it. Theres a gap for some LED or w/e to be affixed.

Wow...your gonna get both your dream fish in such short order...then what? Do you have any "dream" fish after that?

LOL I'm thinking mandarin but I'm not sure when and if I will go ahead with it. Tangs are my dream fish and since I got one I'm good. :)

I can't think of anything else besides the mandarin that I really really like.

Then after you do get the mandarin...when ever that happens...what will be your next goal? Maybe I'm just to goal oriented...I have to set goals of sorts in hobbies, so I don't get burnt out :-/ lol

I think I will concentrate more on corals. I'll have 3 tanks to stock and I want to start getting some variety in all of them.

I plan on getting some anthias' for the 125g and maybe a foxface Lo. That will be after I get the other 2 Tangs. Then I'll be fish stocked. And the pico is only gonna get the candycane I have and maybe a warpaint clown Goby.

I have these as goals I guess, just haven't gotten to what's after that. ;-)

carey said:
... and maybe a warpaint clown Goby.

My LFS had a bunch of these guys a couple of weeks ago. They were so tiny and cute and cowering into each other in the corner watching me watch them. I nearly decided to get one for my cube but the flaming prawn goby still has his hooks in me lol!

Btw, when you get the mandarin I'm gonna be so jealous! :)

Ok so I found a cheaper alternaitve for the fuge light but not by much. lol

Which one should I get? The jbj fixture i would get one of and the other I would get 2 of.

JBJ Nano-Glo

10W Underwater Light

I only have a few inches of space for the light so either of these should do the trick. Shipping is like $11 for the 2 pices lights so it makes it almost as much as the jbj.

Which shall I choose?

I just got the media basket installed too finally! Am using filter floss, purigen and chemipure elite. :)

My LFS had a bunch of these guys a couple of weeks ago. They were so tiny and cute and cowering into each other in the corner watching me watch them. I nearly decided to get one for my cube but the flaming prawn goby still has his hooks in me lol!

Btw, when you get the mandarin I'm gonna be so jealous! :)

I so love the warpaint! How tiny was the one you saw? I'm hoping that he is an inch or so, I really want him in my pico. And he's cheap to boot. Finally a cheap fish! lol

i want a warpait orange spot prawn a neon blue goby and a blue madaerin now. could i keep the oorange spot and war paint in the 10 and mabye the neon blue? and i may be gettin a 24jbjw/stand soon as well!

Back
Top Bottom