Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-25-2011, 04:30 PM   #781
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Wow, I've never seen one of them before. Do you have a link where to buy one? it reminds me of a dragonet, I wonder if it has the same food requirements....

Nice video vampire ...very cool...lemme research him a bit

Old 04-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #782
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I found the info! He is soecially recommended for nanos and is very peaceful, carnnivore. he runs 129$ though! if it wasn't for that I'd get one.

Buy Flaming Prawn Goby Online | Vivid Aquariums

Old 04-25-2011, 04:32 PM   #783
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yep, right here.
Saltwater Fish Goby, Saltwater Fish Blenny, Saltwater Fish Jaw Fish
1Vampiregirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 04:33 PM   #784
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to Joyler
I think you need one...he's so cute!!
Old 04-25-2011, 04:34 PM   #785
Aquarium Advice Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
I found the info! He is soecially recommended for nanos and is very peaceful, carnnivore. he runs 129$ though! if it wasn't for that I'd get one.

Buy Flaming Prawn Goby Online | Vivid Aquariums
Check out the link I just posted, they have him for $99. Still pricey. But I might convince my husband that we can't live without one! lol
Old 04-25-2011, 04:37 PM   #786
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

If I weren't horridly over budget I'd get one for $99. That doesn't seem too unreasonable. You have to get one now! LOL Just tell the husband it was on sale and you had to have it!

What kinda tanks you running vampire? And where in FL are ya at? I'm in between orlando and daytona in Deltona.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:40 PM   #787
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
If I weren't horridly over budget I'd get one for $99. That doesn't seem too unreasonable. You have to get one now! LOL Just tell the husband it was on sale and you had to have it!

What kinda tanks you running vampire? And where in FL are ya at? I'm in between orlando and daytona in Deltona.
Bring that budget up by walking dogs! Lol. I really hope that works to get money for mine. :O
Old 04-25-2011, 04:42 PM   #788
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettababe1011 View Post
Bring that budget up by walking dogs! Lol. I really hope that works to get money for mine. :O

I wish i could. I'm on a fixed income so I don't ever make more than the same amount each month. :-(
Old 04-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #789
Aquarium Advice Freak

I'm in Miami. How far is Deltona from Miami (my Geography sucks)?
Now I only have a 20gal FW community and by 14 Biocube is waiting. And soon I'll have a 150gal reef. It's 100%, husband wants it himself, but first we need to buy a house.
When I started my SW research, I came across your threads (read all of them lol) and thought I could get a small nano reef for now. I wish I could have the 29gal like yours, but I have to be able to manage it alone as my Mr. is away in UT now.
Old 04-25-2011, 04:45 PM   #790
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey

I wish i could. I'm on a fixed income so I don't ever make more than the same amount each month. :-(
At least you have some sort of income! I'm scrambling to figure out what to do to get money. Not sure if my walking dogs idea will work, and the chickens use all the money from eggs for food.

Tags
bio, bio cube, build, cube

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com