Carey's Final Reef Upgrade- 180g

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Judging by the pictures above, those palys in the background appear to be stretching upwards for light. I don't think it's too much light.

Yeah, I have been thinking the same thing. Just so unsure and scared I am going to burn the corals if I turn up the intensity. lol I am so used to the darn t5's lol.....BUT I am gonna try out the pellets going off line and see what happens,. How long do you think I would have to keep them off to notice a difference? A week? Two weeks?

Thanks X for checking in!

Yep, was thinking a few more chronis or some anthias. lol BUT I have another chromi in the overflow so we are down to 5 that can swim around and one who is trapped. But yeah, I am gonna wait awhile and see where i'm at in a few weeks and go from there. :)
My next priority is figuring out whats wrong with the corals, I think i will take the biopellets off line before i go back to t5's, just to see if its the lights or pellets. They just dont look as good as they did under the t5's I had for the 125g and the water is like 100% better as far as parameters.

Thanks for reading red, I appreciate it!!

Oh yes, the Anthias are nice too! Maybe a nice school of Lyretails....I love those guys! :D

Back
Top Bottom