Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
imm soo sorry Carey, didnt mean to get so off topic...again im a lil confused with the bulb issue...i thought being as to how you are running a 12-bulber...you could get away with some non-ATI bulbs and still have enough PAR/penetration/coverage to keep your coral healthy?

We're not off topic :) LOL Everyone is welcome in mythread to say what they want.

I'd prefer to get hi end lamps all around, but am uncertain about mixing....I may go with the wavepoints to give them a try. i mean how bad can they be? They have to be better than what I'm using now which are the stock Current USA's that are a year or more old.

Wolf, always coming in with some wisdom. LOL I may very well end up doing that. Money is a bit tight right now.

I am also thisclose to listing my 55g SW on craigslist which if it sells will give me some new fish tank money. :)

Enough to get my bulbs, a reactor, a backup return pump, an ATO setup and to start my new build. :-D :-D

Just hate to sell that tank, I've had such a good time with it. In fact it's still alive and kicking, the sandbed is now teeming with huge pods! I so wish I could keep it. I was gonna use it for my QT purposes but I guess I will just setup a 20g in it's place, my b/f''s mom is gonna give me her old FW setup.

I could for sure use the $500 bucks or so. I really will miss the 55g and it's kick butt lights and skimmer......

Wolf's right money is easy to come by And as badly as you have MTS i think you'll be broken hart'ed if you give up the 55 JMHO

I agree, you'd be so moody, we wouldn't be able to post with you LOL. I'd save for the lights especially as wolf said, your lights are doing their job.

i doubt she would be broken hearted if she gave up the 55, shes got a 125 and the cube, plus she has a pico and a few freshwaters, theres really no need for a 55 at this point

Well, I plan on building another setup that will go in the place of the 55g. ;-D

MTS doesnt go away on it's own ya know, you silly people. LOL!!! I like the number of tanks I have. I have 8 setup right now, a 10g fw will go bye bye soon as I break it down and the 55g is gonna go. So 7 tanks will be my magic number.

i doubt she would be broken hearted if she gave up the 55, shes got a 125 and the cube, plus she has a pico and a few freshwaters, theres really no need for a 55 at this point

True, true and true, but do we really want her to get an MTS deficiency:lol: and go into MTS shock?:ermm:

Well, I plan on building another setup that will go in the place of the 55g. ;-D

MTS doesnt go away on it's own ya know, you silly people. LOL!!! I like the number of tanks I have. I have 8 setup right now, a 10g fw will go bye bye soon as I break it down and the 55g is gonna go. So 7 tanks will be my magic number.

ok ok, I'll stop. you can just ignore my last post LMAO. Sorry had to give ya a hard time. Twas fun while it lasted. :D

7 huh Im starting a pool Who thinks she can stay at 7 and for how long. :popcorn: GTI is there any real need for any tank lol

Grizz said:
7 huh Im starting a pool Who thinks she can stay at 7 and for how long. :popcorn: GTI is there any real need for any tank lol

Lol I say she goes to 11 setups including gt and hospital

LOL. Actually I forgot about the qt tank, so maybe 8. Maybe....I'm literally out of room in my house. I saw a FREE 180g on CL yesterday but I have no room. Of course I did message the guy anyways....theres always the garage for storage. LOL

carey said:
LOL. Actually I forgot about the qt tank, so maybe 8. Maybe....I'm literally out of room in my house. I saw a FREE 180g on CL yesterday but I have no room. Of course I did message the guy anyways....theres always the garage for storage. LOL

Lol I think u need rehab for that mts..

carey said:

I wonder what it would cost to ship something like that

I can see it already... carey thinks" well I was going to use the 55 for a qt tank but sheesh darn where am I going to put all the stuff? .. I know I will cycle the 180 put the 55g items over to that for now... just in case..."

Back
Top Bottom