Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Grizz said:
True, And I thought AA was a support group for the dreaded MTS :facepalm:

Now that was Funny.. every time carey welcomes some one to AA. We know what she means!

Oh I get it now! Cause thats all you do in aquaria it seems, is buy buy buy!

i can't wait to get a new fish! I think it's gonna be a blue tang this time. I will qt her in the 55g while I have it, I figure 2 weeks is good enough to tell. I would have known the other tang I had was sick within a day if I had qt'd. :)

I'm going to daytona tomorrow for fish food so I may buy something then. Getting excited just thinking about it!

OK, FINALLY got a new fish. Picked up a tank bred blue tang :-D

I'm very excited!! LOL

I also got 4 new corals for my pico for $15, will post pictures in that thread.

he is acclimating now, I am going to QT him for a few weeks in my 55g.

His first pictures!!

img_1493697_0_96b29f40535a8465983bd447352b7e52.jpg

img_1493697_1_7fb29ca7d295569250ba8a8bbb8321c9.jpg

carey said:
OK, FINALLY got a new fish. Picked up a tank bred blue tang :-D

I'm very excited!! LOL

I also got 4 new corals for my pico for $15, will post pictures in that thread.

he is acclimating now, I am going to QT him for a few weeks in my 55g.

His first pictures!!

Beautiful fish!

Thanks guys, I hemmed and hawed over which one to buy he had about 6. LOL

I took the biggest most blue one he had, it was in his display tank so it wasnt crowded into one of the small tanks he had the others in. Not sure if that will make a difference but I'm hopeful this tang will do well. :)

He was definitely more blue than the others. lol He is freaking me out though now, he's in his acclimation bucket and he is on his side. I know they are known to do that but it's still unnerving. Only another half hour or so and I will move him into the tank. Can't wait to get pictures of him swimming around.

Hopefully when he goes into the big tank he will get along with my yellow tang. **fingers crossed** hehe

carey said:
He was definitely more blue than the others. lol He is freaking me out though now, he's in his acclimation bucket and he is on his side. I know they are known to do that but it's still unnerving. Only another half hour or so and I will move him into the tank. Can't wait to get pictures of him swimming around.

Hopefully when he goes into the big tank he will get along with my yellow tang. **fingers crossed** hehe

Mine does that all the time.

Carey I have too say once more what a beautiful addition to your 125... I have a nice blue tang as well about size of a silver dollar that will be going in to a 125 here real shortly.

Back
Top Bottom