Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So while I had to change a filter sock i took the opportunity to feed some frozen food to the tank. The new goby is eating like a fiend so all is well so far. he's still within about 8 inches of where I initially put him but him eating has me happy. he hasn't sifted any sand yet though. :-( Guess he needs some time to adjust. lol

I got a show right here in my house, forget that "tanked" show. LOL I got hoarding and fish all in one topic. The ratings would be great I think! LOL

I;m already figuring out what can fit in the space the 55g is in now. I "guess" I could get a piece of furniture for the fining room OR a piece of furniture that happens to have a fish tank on it.

I would be very limited though, only have 4 feet of space and thats pushing it. I think a 90 or 120 tall would fit.....

Ahhh the joys of MTS.....

i cant stand "tanked". just show me the fish and the tanks, not the mellow drama!

ha can your floor support another 120+ gallons of water?

I'm in florida, house is on a slab so no weight limits. :) Plus the spot is against a supporting wall. :)

Always thinking and planning....lol

ha. weve joked about when we move that our house will have to be built with a concrete floor so we wouldnt be limited on tank size and placement.

I'll check with my Lfs if the tank he was trying to sell me is still there. Was 200gal custom made tank was 4ft by 4ft. Can't remember how tall though. But was huge. U would love it. An would be perfect in that spot.

LOL, the spot is on the way to my nedroom so 4 feet width is out. Wouldnt be able to get into the bedroom. ANd that would be an issue. lol

Just cut a spot out of ur wall and put it in two rooms and then u can see it from all sides.

Once again, shot down, the back of that to be open wall goes into my laundry room and I refuse to give that up. lol I do have some common sense. Well, maybe a little.....hehe

I say get said custom 200 g tank,split In two from end to end and put in wall... Therefore effectively placing 100g tank in each room

Perfect idea. A 50/50 200 gal. Stack the rock in the middle and make the overflow go out the side down the wall so u never see it. And u have a great view from both sides.

I swear I give my gf 3 yrs before she leaves me because of a fish tank. Lol

Na. I got this figured out. It will take me 6 months to a yr to get my new 210 up and running ( to much around the house needs fixed ). So then once I get it up is were it gets fun. I move my 55gal I have to my man cave along with my 36gal brackish and use it as a qt tank. Then in about 6-8 months I trick her into letting me get a 100g to go were the 55 was in out bedroom. By buying a trigger fish and being. Oh no I can't put it in the main tank cus it will wipe out the reef. And she wants a picaso trig more then anything. And a dragon wrasse. So I het both. Oh wait now the dragon is getting to big for the 100. Need to get a 150 for him. And we will just put it in the guess bedroom. Well by this point she will figure out what I'm doing and get fed up.

Wow. That's sad lol

i don't think I;ve ever seen a scene played out so well. ROFL

You literally have the story down.

Bravo!! lol

Back
Top Bottom