Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's my b-day so you should PM what the fish is so I can get back to birthday celebrations instead of waiting in suspense, lol.

haha i have 2 hobbies. SW fish and concerts. I havent been to one in weeks and i am going into a withdrawl-like state.

Well the new addition survived accliamtion and is now resting comfortably in the qt tank.

Here are the photos, he's really colorful! Part of the reason I got him, his colors are coming in really nicely.

img_1526154_0_83028c5d60a29086f810613827012a33.jpg

img_1526154_1_db37ec019d57cde8b8a722473121292e.jpg

img_1526154_2_a554afe5731404d827768d45c648f326.jpg

img_1526154_3_5add9f9625848e287c2442cb8dd1f0b7.jpg

Can't think of the name. Bit it looks lime the tang I had that didn't make it. It's orange in color with little spots and yellow eyes. Yellow eye tang or something like that.????

Nm. I was wrong. But I know that tang. My Lfs has one I want so bad. Let me know how he does.

Is it tomini, if it is I honestly was guessing that you bought a tomini tang before I saw the pictures.

Oh yeah., LOL O forgot to sya, hehehe....it IS a tomini. he seems very mellow so far. And with his size I suspect the other tangs won't bother him. The time clock starts today! In about 2-3 weeks in he'll go barring any issues.

I know the QT has no ich, it hasnt had fish in it for months other than the blue tang. So i:m feeling confident now. He also didnt stress out moving him like the yellow and blue did. He ate like a pig at the lfs too. All good signs.

thats one thing that the owner did for us before we bought our blue, he fed each tank that had a blue in it and we picked the one that looked the nicest and ate the most, then bought the rest of the jar of nls he was feeding them with.

Thanks!

This is my last tang so I thought I;d get something a tad different. It was either the tomini, scopas( he was really small though), a flame hawk or another Kole tang. I literally was there over an hour deciding. lol

The tomini is very laid back so far though, it actually has me worried. He's just swimming around under the blue lights without a care in the world.

I can't wait to put him in the main tank. Oughta look very cool. Hopefully the other tangs don't give him a hard time.

So for the next 2-3 weeks no more fish for the 125g. :-( I;m still looking into some nano fish for the 20 rimless though and maybe something for the cube.

I wanted a fire shrimp today but with my killer pistol on the loose I didnt think it was worth $35 to try it out. But maybe one for the rimless...so many decisions....lol

Nope, the only tang i woudl even remotely consider is a purple one and the price is just too high so that probably will never happen.

I am however still looking to add the blue reef chromis and maybe 2-3 other small fish. it;s crazy, out of six feet of space the majority of the time all the fish are in like a one foot section of tank. other than the tangs racing back and forth every few mintues. lol

I'm getting to my stocking limit soon so I have to make it count.
:-D

Nope, the only tang i woudl even remotely consider is a purple one

What did I tell you? She is already talking herself into it. I give her a week. Should we start a pool on what day she buys it? hehehehehehe I say next Friday. :D

Winner gets a full coral :p

Can't do it. Not for $120 bucks. There are certainties in life and this is one of them. Like 99.99%

Sorry to burst y'all's bubble. I'm more likely to do another setup than get the purple. :)

carey said:
Winner gets a full coral :p

Can't do it. Not for $120 bucks. There are certainties in life and this is one of them. Like 99.99%

Sorry to burst y'all's bubble. I'm more likely to do another setup than get the purple. :)

They would be around the same price.

Back
Top Bottom