Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMG!!!! I am going to pick up a brand new in packaging 90g tank in about an hour or so. Brand new sump, lids, mag 9.5 ALL new in packaging!!!!

I am beyond excited! I caught the deal on CL like 1 minute after he posted it. Just trying to get a truck right now to get it. I still don;t believe he's gonna sell it all to me for so cheap. I cant have that much luck!

carey said:
OMG!!!! I am going to pick up a brand new in packaging 90g tank in about an hour or so. Brand new sump, lids, mag 9.5 ALL new in packaging!!!!

I am beyond excited! I caught the deal on CL like 1 minute after he posted it. Just trying to get a truck right now to get it. I still don;t believe he's gonna sell it all to me for so cheap. I cant have that much luck!

I thought you were trying to sell sell sell!

But seriously how much is it

I plan on flipping it though most likely. Well thats the plan. I think it;s a deep blue rimless tank, cant quite tell with all the cardboard and plastic on it. It's pre drilled too.

I plan on flipping it though most likely. Well thats the plan. I think it;s a deep blue rimless tank, cant quite tell with all the cardboard and plastic on it. It's pre drilled too.

go carey go!!!!

youve got to tell us again what you use as key words to find this stuff.

unless your using them as trade secrets for your budding business.

No she will have to figure out were she is going to out the new tank. No reason to let a perfect tank go to waist.

Whew! Just got back! I havent unpacked anything yet but it looks like ALOT of stuff. Its a 4 foot 90g predrilled with a huge sump, skimmer, mag 9.5, glass hoods and a box of plumbing for the drilled part, some extra pumps I think inside the sump and a bunch of other stuff. Everything is shrinkwrapped so I cant tell whats in it yet. Here are the pics of the CL listing

Attachments

• 3k23m23od5Y55O65R2b9266c3f4cd77451d6b.jpg
    3k23m23od5Y55O65R2b9266c3f4cd77451d6b.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 79
  • 3n43m13o05T55S25R3b9207b52eb2ea2613ee.jpg
    3n43m13o05T55S25R3b9207b52eb2ea2613ee.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 77
  • 3p33o53le5V45T45Q4b927a701ccc239611da.jpg
    3p33o53le5V45T45Q4b927a701ccc239611da.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 80
Whew! Just got back! I havent unpacked anything yet but it looks like ALOT of stuff. Its a 4 foot 90g predrilled with a huge sump, skimmer, mag 9.5, glass hoods and a box of plumbing for the drilled part, some extra pumps I think inside the sump and a bunch of other stuff. Everything is shrinkwrapped so I cant tell whats in it yet. Here are the pics of the CL listing

Cool, Is this going to be a saltwater reef? Where is it going?

If I don't sell it it will be an aggressive SW tank. Also looks like I can take out the bioballs and make it a refugium but I think if I went with fish only the balls would be ok.

I really have no clue now about this predrilled stuff. I dont get it. Well not right now, but I bet I will shortly after you all explain it to me. LOL

All the plumbing is there and lots of white pvc stuff is in with the sump.

Also got another 3600LPH pump in the sump, not sure what for, maybe as a back up? It's a sealife systems 200 berlin sump it says. Even has the warranty and instructions inside.

I know the tank is worth at least $600 and the sump looks to be about $300 or so plus the skimmer. Then theres the brand new mag drive. I know they are over $150. So i'm looking at some serious potential money. Not sure if its rimless it still ahs the cardboard on it but I dont think it is. Its an all glass brand tank and really heavy btw lol

BUT BUT BUT I would love to have this tank as my own. Not sure yet, just spent the rest of my bill money on it so I guess we'll see.

With an aggressive sw how do u keep crap from over running the tank. With out a clean up crew? Cus I know if u put a puffer in there it will eat everything.

Back
Top Bottom