Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
THat's good! Are you going to put another SW tank there? LOL, You could fit another rimless or BioCube.

I'm moving my rimless coral tank over to the spot so I can hanf LED's. Thats the plan. Just waiting on someone to buy it. It's a really neat tank, all happy neons and tetras and cories. :) But I don't spend enough time with it like I had hoped I would.

just im feeling a bit boring. ive been reading books and watching Rikki tikki Tavi all day. ive been sick in bed :(. want a demonstration? ask me the first sentence of eldest by christopher paolini

carey...talk to the bo about drilling a small hole through the grow room wall and adding a 20 gallon can. tell him it will raise the humidity in that room which will be good for his plants!

I say u talk him into doing a freshwater planted aquarium in his growing room. And then u can have another tank. And he can work on it. Cus he will be growing 

For the ATO? Would I keep the ato controlelr and stuff still under my stand?

I tried the "hey, I could use some of this wall" thing yesterday on him and he wasn't amused. But if it will help his garden then he might change his tune. lol Always worth a try. Better i wait til the 90g is up though, as I think I have finally found his last nerve as far as my fish tanks are concerned.

i also mentioned having an electrician come and add a dedicated line for the tank and he wasn't happy about the expense. :-( I'm tired of having extension cords running through my house. lol

I say u talk him into doing a freshwater planted aquarium in his growing room. And then u can have another tank. And he can work on it. Cus he will be growing 

Actaully, I tried twice to get a FW planted tank going, failed both times. I currently am selling one of my FW setups, the one that I have had no success in growing any plants in. I can't keep a cactus happy so I'm not surprised I failed at the fw plant thing.

good idea though! :-D

yes, the ato would be under the stand. only a small hose will come through the wall and will be connected to a small pump inside the can (a mj1200 or so will work well for this).
so there will be a can/barrel full of water, with a small hose going into it and a single cord coming out, and plugging in somewhere.

Yea. I stopped eating tomatoes about 5 yrs ago. But I do miss the good one back In the day.

Back
Top Bottom