Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just to go a little off topic, but green chromises are saltwater correct? i sasw some at Petsmart today that were swimming with cherry barbs and plecos.

mr.waffles1842 said:
just to go a little off topic, but green chromises are saltwater correct? i sasw some at Petsmart today that were swimming with cherry barbs and plecos.

Yeah. I have 3 bluegreen chromis in my reef tank. Are you sure they were chromis and not something else?

They could live thrre for a while, esp if the store adds a bit of salt to their fw...

Thanks for answering for me twitch, you probably explained it better than i would have.

SOOO I went fish and gear shopping today. :-D You know what that means...

I got myself another squareback anthias. Woot!!

Was too hard to resist so I went for it. He's in acclimation right now.

Pictures to come!

Sweet!!!! I loike those fish a lot! Got a question for you. Think the Harlequin Tusk would be a bad idea in my tank?????

Not sure...I know I'd be pushing it to get one in my 90g...I think we are in the same boat you and I. lol

Lionfish are pretty neat, just depends on their tankmates. :)

I think if I can get by with the tusk in my tank you should be able to as well. lol Just havent' decided yet if it's a good idea or not.

Lionfish are pretty neat, just depends on their tankmates. :)

I think if I can get by with the tusk in my tank you should be able to as well. lol Just havent' decided yet if it's a good idea or not.

Just the clown and hawkfish for now. Well, clown is still in QT.

If it's one of those fuzzy dwarf lions. I think I read that a lion could easily fit a clown in their mouth and therefore would be considered food at some point

Alright Carey.....Where are the pictures????? You been acclimating all afternoon. (or am I in the wrong thread again). LOL

Back
Top Bottom