Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yeah, it was my main tank til I got the 125g and it's on the market so I had to have some LR in it. if the need arises to treat them I will have to move them into another tank. Hopefully it wont come to that. :)

I just fed all my tanks and the new fish are eating already. The midas is way cool, he kinda slinks around but otherwise he likes to hide in the rock like the picture has him. wish he was more yellow but hopefully he will color back up after he is comfortable.

Thanks everyone! I opted for the reef chromis mostly because of their color and size, they get a tad bigger than regular chormis. They were also a little bit more $$ each, paid $17.99 for each one. BUT it's all worth it as now the 125g will be pretty much completely stocked. Just hoping my lawnmower doesnt take issue with the midas and that the chromis can stand up to my yellow tang, he's a bit bossy lol

Thanks everyone! I opted for the reef chromis mostly because of their color and size, they get a tad bigger than regular chormis. They were also a little bit more $$ each, paid $17.99 for each one. BUT it's all worth it as now the 125g will be pretty much completely stocked. Just hoping my lawnmower doesnt take issue with the midas and that the chromis can stand up to my yellow tang, he's a bit bossy lol

I am sure everyone will be fine. At least the Chromis can school together if they feel scared. Also, I think there is enough rock and space in the 125g for the two Blennies to share. If they can't share you will have to put them in time-out and give them a lecture on sharing.:lol:

This is the second time I've come back to your thread just to look at ur reef chromis. They are better looking in your tank and buckets than the stock photo on liveaquaria

This is the second time I've come back to your thread just to look at ur reef chromis. They are better looking in your tank and buckets than the stock photo on liveaquaria

I agree, after seeing the Chromis here, I am considering getting some for my 180g reef (when I get it).

I got my package at 4:00 today. My Midas Blenny looks healthy, and my hammer coral looks fantastic! Pics when I add them to the tank!

Greenturtle said:
I got my package at 4:00 today. My Midas Blenny looks healthy, and my hammer coral looks fantastic! Pics when I add them to the tank!

Cool I'm wanting some hammer in my tank It would be nice how yours does.

redsea said:
I agree, after seeing the Chromis here, I am considering getting some for my 180g reef (when I get it).

Same here. 180 is definitely an interesting shape to work with. Just have to find the right deal when I've got cash in my pocket.

The chromis are all off exploring the tank, the anthias has left them alone, guess it was just when I put them in he musta been like hey, who are these guys? LOL

Got a picture of the blenny swimming around. :) he is very cool, soo fluid like when he swims. Turns out they like flake and pellet and not so much the mysis and brine, and the anthias only likes the mysis and brine and spots out flake and pellets. hehe figures, guess I'll be feeding double for now...

img_1590138_0_d76f617c9de5fd6ea8a7011f339965f7.jpg

img_1590138_1_e389c81af901b3458d88c3c6f90d066a.jpg

img_1590138_2_692c0d24d7d4682aba1e9d443d4da7af.jpg

carey said:
The chromis are all off exploring the tank, the anthias has left them alone, guess it was just when I put them in he musta been like hey, who are these guys? LOL

Got a picture of the blenny swimming around. :) he is very cool, soo fluid like when he swims. Turns out they like flake and pellet and not so much the mysis and brine, and the anthias only likes the mysis and brine and spots out flake and pellets. hehe figures, guess I'll be feeding double for now...

Great pictures! I an glad everybody is doing well! :)

Haha my new hammer coral is awesome! But my Midas went right into the rocks. I saw him for a little bit but he is MIA currently :/

Back
Top Bottom