Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You guys have no faith. I'm only doing the freshwater planted i mentioned earlier and thats it. LOL

I'm actually selling tanks now.

But I do admit to wanting a pico for my candycane goby. ;-)

Once I'm down to a reasonable number of tanks we'll see about the pico. I still have to build and stock the 10g planted. Thats gonna be so hard! I just know it. I'm so confident with sw and fw but plants elude me

The pod tank is still up and running. its finally cycled too. :-D Gonna move all that stuff into the refugium in my new sump. Then I'll have either a qt or backup tank for emergencies.

And Kurt, you hit the nail on the head. I will never be doing another 125g build. ;-)

I have never seen a fluval as a prize at the fair, but he didn't want it and I did. lol

Looking good. Tomorrow we will tip it on one end and fill in the epoxy. I'll finish cleaning it too. I'm gonna go to lowes and get some more latex black paint. :)

I also found a local store having a sale on the skimmer I wanted to buy, $40 less than online so hopefully I'll get it tomorrow.
woohoo!

Like i've said before i live following your threads... just waiting for u to do a sea horse.....

Seahorses scare me! They seem so delicate lol. After this build I still have the planted to do, then maybe a pico. :-D

Then it's time to fully stock all the tanks that will be left.
That's gonna be fun! I'm still toying with the stocking for this tank.

Back
Top Bottom