Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-31-2011, 06:04 PM   #2371
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
Hmm theres an idea for the coldwater species. LOL
Just think, you could keep a few penguins around too? Have your own little "Happy Feet". LOL Good lord, we went from 2 - 120 gal tied together to refrigerator tanks all in one day. LOL

Old 08-31-2011, 06:05 PM   #2372
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99 View Post
Just think, you could keep a few penguins around too? Have your own little "Happy Feet". LOL Good lord, we went from 2 - 120 gal tied together to refrigerator tanks all in one day. LOL
Of course, if you get the penguins you would have to loose the ice maker. You need at least a 6' long..... Oh wait a minute, I am mixing up threads again. hehehehehehe

Old 08-31-2011, 06:32 PM   #2373
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Pengiuns like it too cold anyways. I HATE the cold. lol I';m always cold and I live in Florida for petes sake. hehe
Old 08-31-2011, 06:33 PM   #2374
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99

Just think of all the "Tang" you could keep in that thing.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:42 PM   #2375
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Whats sad is I kept my dead tnags a few months ago in the freezer cause they were too big to flush and I wanted to wait for garbage day. :-( No frozen tangs for me.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:54 PM   #2376
Aquarium Advice Freak

Ok so u say u have no more room. But I saw a few places for sone big tanks in there.

First. Put a sheet over the window and u can go 200+ gal in there. Or make the boyfriend move his stuff there and then u have that big section of wall.

The 55 u r selling. Looks like u can just fit a 125 on there. Might stick out just a pinch in the door.

On top of the refrigerator can go the bio. Now u can always go bigger were the bio is now.

I can keep going. Just trying to help.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:00 PM   #2377
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I'm aiming for a 90g or a 120g where the 55g is now. Then if I consider an upgrade on the 125g reef I may go with the 220 at most. Still tossing that idea around. lol

And I;m thinking of selling the community tank which would free up some more room in front of the window where my rimless is now.

Can't oust the b/f outta his space, not gonna happen. We both spend the majority of our time on our computers so they gotta stay where they are.

We have two spare bedrooms but we've sworn not to use those for fish. One is setup as a guest room for my mom and has maybe room for a 55g in it. The other is full of junk and unused furniture. (we just moved in not too long ago) and theres no wall room in there really, maybe enough for a 55g or a corner setup.

I am thinking about adding a betta tank to the bathroom even. LOL

But then i woudlnt see it that much. Part of the reason I have so many tanks is I like to constantly watch the fish.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:10 PM   #2378
Aquarium Advice Freak

Yea. Gf won't let me turn our guest room into a custom tank.

It's a small room.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #2379
Aquarium Advice Addict

Saw a post a while back where a guy was working on how to turn his pool into a reef tank so he could scuba in it. LOL How big is your yard Carey?????
Old 08-31-2011, 08:01 PM   #2380
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to mr_X
that would be something to heat and light!

Tags
1.5g, build, reef

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com