Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-02-2011, 06:16 PM   #2431
Aquarium Advice Addict

thats one thing that the owner did for us before we bought our blue, he fed each tank that had a blue in it and we picked the one that looked the nicest and ate the most, then bought the rest of the jar of nls he was feeding them with.

Old 09-02-2011, 06:20 PM   #2432
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Thanks!

This is my last tang so I thought I;d get something a tad different. It was either the tomini, scopas( he was really small though), a flame hawk or another Kole tang. I literally was there over an hour deciding. lol

The tomini is very laid back so far though, it actually has me worried. He's just swimming around under the blue lights without a care in the world.

I can't wait to put him in the main tank. Oughta look very cool. Hopefully the other tangs don't give him a hard time.

So for the next 2-3 weeks no more fish for the 125g. :-( I;m still looking into some nano fish for the 20 rimless though and maybe something for the cube.

I wanted a fire shrimp today but with my killer pistol on the loose I didnt think it was worth $35 to try it out. But maybe one for the rimless...so many decisions....lol

Old 09-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #2433
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
Thanks!

This is my last tang so
You mean the last one today right?
Old 09-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #2434
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Hasnt carey mentioned alot of lasts in this thread? Lol
huma-huma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 06:39 PM   #2435
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99

You mean the last one today right?
+1 15 characters
Old 09-02-2011, 06:49 PM   #2436
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Nope, the only tang i woudl even remotely consider is a purple one and the price is just too high so that probably will never happen.

I am however still looking to add the blue reef chromis and maybe 2-3 other small fish. it;s crazy, out of six feet of space the majority of the time all the fish are in like a one foot section of tank. other than the tangs racing back and forth every few mintues. lol

I'm getting to my stocking limit soon so I have to make it count.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:17 AM   #2437
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
Nope, the only tang i woudl even remotely consider is a purple one
What did I tell you? She is already talking herself into it. I give her a week. Should we start a pool on what day she buys it? hehehehehehe I say next Friday.
Old 09-03-2011, 08:18 AM   #2438
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdnelson99 View Post
What did I tell you? She is already talking herself into it. I give her a week. Should we start a pool on what day she buys it? hehehehehehe I say next Friday.
Winner gets her first frag. LOL
Old 09-03-2011, 09:06 AM   #2439
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Winner gets a full coral :-p

Can't do it. Not for $120 bucks. There are certainties in life and this is one of them. Like 99.99%

Sorry to burst y'all's bubble. I'm more likely to do another setup than get the purple.
Old 09-03-2011, 11:54 AM   #2440
Aquarium Advice Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey
Winner gets a full coral :-p

Can't do it. Not for $120 bucks. There are certainties in life and this is one of them. Like 99.99%

Sorry to burst y'all's bubble. I'm more likely to do another setup than get the purple.
They would be around the same price.

Tags
1.5g, build, reef

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com