Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #641
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yea well I got alot of reading to do. And for the frame I'm sure your LFS sells replaceable frame sets. They should be under 40

Old 05-27-2011, 08:02 PM   #642
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via MSN to kurtyboh Send a message via Skype™ to kurtyboh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibrahim
LOL scratch tht post I was on page 11 and thought you were still talking about sand.
Carey's threads all have adhd you can post 3 times a day and still be behind a topic

Old 05-27-2011, 08:46 PM   #643
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Omg! I can never keep up with her threads! I have 12 pages of catch-up every time I log on. Lol, She's got so many tanks now that I can't keep them straight anyway!
Old 05-27-2011, 08:59 PM   #644
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I'm so sorry guys. Sometimes my threads get a little out of hand. It just seems that people feel comfortable chatting in here so it just goes on and on LOL.

I have officially 8 tanks total. Including the empty 125g. 3 are freshwater and the rest are salt. I don't intend on getting anything other than a pico so the tanks will be bearable again.

Thanks for sticking it out through all those pages everyone, I hope it keeps you amused and you learn stuff on occasion. D
Old 05-27-2011, 09:04 PM   #645
Aquarium Advice FINatic

No need to apologize! We understand and most of us live vicariously through your tanks anyway. Lol. Its just funny when you log in to one of your threads and realize that your 9 pages behind and have NO idea what folks are talking about. I think the conversations are great. Keep up all of your hard work so we can watch from our seats. Lol
Old 05-27-2011, 09:34 PM   #646
Aquarium Advice Freak

You're going to like that Eshopps skimmer. It's the only skimmer I've ever had, as my tank is the first saltwater tank I've ever had. But that being said, I don't think you'll find a better bang for your buck. And to answer the question about depth, I have the PSK-150 and it said it operates most efficiently in 8-9 inches of water. It is VERY sensitive to the water levels too. Make sure to unplug the skimmer if you shut off your return pump or that joker will overflow all the foul skimmate into your sump.
Old 05-27-2011, 09:38 PM   #647
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjm80 View Post
You're going to like that Eshopps skimmer. It's the only skimmer I've ever had, as my tank is the first saltwater tank I've ever had. But that being said, I don't think you'll find a better bang for your buck. And to answer the question about depth, I have the PSK-150 and it said it operates most efficiently in 8-9 inches of water. It is VERY sensitive to the water levels too. Make sure to unplug the skimmer if you shut off your return pump or that joker will overflow all the foul skimmate into your sump.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad it worked out for you, I hope I have the same luck. It looks and feels like quality as far as i can tell.

Ihope I have the water level for it, I have no idea where the level will be. lol I also still have no idea on even where to start. I have a couple more days to think it all out.
Old 05-27-2011, 10:19 PM   #648
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

Carey what is that craigslist app you were talking about?
Old 05-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #649
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

It's an android app. If you search craigslist in the marketplace its the one with a purple peace sign. You can put in your search words and the different areas you want it to run those searches in.

True life saver!
Old 05-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #650
Aquarium Advice Freak

POTM Champion

You are the best thanks so much... gunna download it now

Tags
1.5g, build, reef

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com