Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perfect, I will try to verify if at the aquarium have one of those, I need someone to do the dirty work at my sand.
Thanks in advance Carey.

Just make sure there IS food in the sand. I didnt get one when I first started cause the lfs warned me not to add them to new tanks. :)

Mine eats prepared foods.. mine too does fine with my two peppermemts and fire.

i am so gonna get one. I'm debating getting one for the 55g now. :-D That sand could use some cleaning LOL Just not sure if the 2 gobies would get along in a 55g. It's probably a dumb idea anyways, I'm just gonna be moving tanks in a week or so.....I'm so impatient sometimes

lol, I know about impatience. I'm a victim of it. Which pairs very badly with MTS! Can't wait to see pictures!

heya betta!! havent seen in awhile! I'm gonna make a fw planted tank i think. :-D
its in the lounge**

help me decide!

Last edited:
I know!! Told you, Carey! It's impossible for Carey to have a last build when she still has money, and is walking and breathing. Kinda like how I already have five tanks and am planning at least two more. Probably more.

lol, exactly. but my mom won't buy that, and she won't pay for any more tanks...hopefully I can get prize money from when I start showing horses again. but that'll be few years from now. the horse isn't even trained yet. lol

Almost forgot, I'm sitting here waiting patiently for UPS! He has my base rock and a set of bulbs for a light I have that I was gonna sell on CL. means more money for a tank!

Back
Top Bottom