Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BTW Yes, that tank is NASTY. There is some idiot that has a 180 gallon tank posted in Orlando for 2500, the same one is in Lakeland for 1500, and in Tampa for 2000. He is all over the road.

I just listed my 29g in orlando today. i need to move it asap so I can start this build. i can't move forward til i sell it. lol

Did you see my listing?

wolf, i have an app on my phone that searches and lets me know when ever a new listing that I keyword comes online. I know within minutes. Thats how I got this 125g setup for $100. :)

I also JUST missed a 12g nano today, one guy beat me to it within minutes.

I see it now, AWESOME elegance coral. lol

I have to sell the coral, my clowns were harassing it to death. It is a really nice piece in person. :)

I'm willing to take $200 for it so it should move...or else I gotta break it down and store it which I dont want to do.

wolf, i have an app on my phone that searches and lets me know when ever a new listing that I keyword comes online. I know within minutes. Thats how I got this 125g setup for $100. :)

lol i have that same app i love android!@#@

carey said:

what os is your phone IOS or android and more importantly did you pay for it

I have to sell the coral, my clowns were harassing it to death. It is a really nice piece in person. :)

I'm willing to take $200 for it so it should move...or else I gotta break it down and store it which I dont want to do.

my elegance coral died the fish tore it up and when i got the 10G tank to try and seperate then once i took it out of the tank it smelled god awful never recoverd

my elegance coral died the fish tore it up and when i got the 10G tank to try and seperate then once i took it out of the tank it smelled god awful never recoverd

i was wondering what happened to yours...sorry bout that....did they tear up the second one too? or is that in the 10g?

I wish I could add it into the 125g but I just know the clowns will find it again. Even in a 6 foot tank I think they'll sniff it out

wolf do a search in the marketplace for craiglist and the first app is it I think. it looks like a peace sign

i was wondering what happened to yours...sorry bout that....did they tear up the second one too? or is that in the 10g?

I wish I could add it into the 125g but I just know the clowns will find it again. Even in a 6 foot tank I think they'll sniff it out

thats the funny thing they host the smaller one and it doesnt seem to mind very weird i was pretty mad because that bigger elegance was a great coral it was real healthy when i first got it

I'm only selling the regular one, not the cube. I don't really need it anyways.
i could def use the $$ though. i got some tangs to buy real soon

carey, you'd still have to put a ball valve, just keep it close to the pump and you'd just have to close it slightly to match your overflow, or you might have to turn down your overflow, either way it will be close and just a little fine tuning needed

hey carey what should i search for i searched aquarium got decent results nothing usable yet sw aquarium nothing and aquarium lights but with all three i keep gettin baby stuff

Back
Top Bottom