Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, so the 3 I originally picked out will all get along? Are there any others that get along with a yellow, Kole and caribbean blue?

Carey I would just keep feeding the shredded nori. She will eventually become brave. Ours gets so excited when she sees that clip in our hands she rubs against our hands as we are hanging it. It was a little disconcerting at first

Yah they should get along, it all depends on the fish haha it's a chance you will have to take! I bet any mimic tang would get along with those too, they mimic angels so look more like an angel.

I attaqched a piece of macro algae to a rock inside the tank. I;m gonna hang another sheet as well. She's def getting braver, it's just taking her time I guess.
doesn't help that I worry way too much lol

Yah they should get along, it all depends on the fish haha it's a chance you will have to take! I bet any mimic tang would get along with those too, they mimic angels so look more like an angel.

I was looking at the mimics too. ;-) I was thinking on a total of 4 tangs if thats not too much. I may not go with the anthias, not too sure. And the foxface Lo I also wanted is probably a no go as well. So I figure I want some serious fish in this tank after all thsi trouble and expense.

ooohhh I like all the linked ones! LOl Of course I do. i think I like the lemenpeel or half black the best. Odd how I'm picking fish that require a 70g tank now. Where were these fish when i had my 55g? j/k hehe

carey said:
ooohhh I like all the linked ones! LOl Of course I do. i think I like the lemenpeel or half black the best. Odd how I'm picking fish that require a 70g tank now. Where were these fish when i had my 55g? j/k hehe

Just think how happy they would be in a 125 then!!

I think the same thing kelsey. :)

While we're on stocking, any other ideas? I will be placing my order probably next week so I'd like to get some input.

I'm supposed to add all tangs at once aren't I first off...?

So I'm thinking on ordering:
yellow tang
caribbean blue tang
lemonpeel tang (if aquacon has them that is)
diamond watchman ( he's the uber sand sifter right?)

The rest of the fish i decide on I will order in a few weeks. OR should I add the tangs last?

Orange shoulder is the nicest out of those two I think. And yes diamond gobys are great for sand, loved mine! Add tangs all at once yes but I'm unsure about fish order, I don't think you will have any problems either way.

That Orange shoulder get about as large as a hippo tang, it would probably be a little cramped in a 125.

Ok, well that's what I get for trying...lol! Sorry...I was switching between google and the phone app...I'm gonna keep quiet and enjoy the pictures now...

Back
Top Bottom