Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had one already. It caused me no end of stress and worry. LOL

they require high light, perfect water conditions and have on ocassion eaten fish.

I kept mine for maybe 2 months then returned it. It also will move and go where ever it wants, mine decided the entire left side of my tank was where he wanted to be. He literally took over a third of my tank when he was open.

My clowns never hosted it either so no big loss. They did host a coral to death almost so theres that. LOL

I just think the nems belong in the ocean I guess. :)

I had one already. It caused me no end of stress and worry. LOL

they require high light, perfect water conditions and have on ocassion eaten fish.

I kept mine for maybe 2 months then returned it. It also will move and go where ever it wants, mine decided the entire left side of my tank was where he wanted to be. He literally took over a third of my tank when he was open.

My clowns never hosted it either so no big loss. They did host a coral to death almost so theres that. LOL

I just think the nems belong in the ocean I guess. :)
beat ya to it:D i never knew you had a nem what kind?

carey have you thought about a mini maxi carpet nem,they say they don't get real big and like to stay in one spot.
The purple tilefish looks awesome I just bought a purple firefish

I have thought about putting the mini maxi in the pico lol. Just haven't gotten a good enough light yet.

I'm still a little sketchy on the nems all together, just a bad experience with the one I had I guess has put me off to them.

Thats one fish i don't have yet, a firefish. they look pretty cool too just never got around to it I guess. :)

Cool video! It's so nice that your fish are getting along! :)

Thanks for watching!

I was hoping they would! Was worried I'd have to bring the blue tang back but he seems very cool now with the others. It was awesome that the anthias was protecting him the first 2 days, I have no idea if that happens alot but it was neat to see. Now I have to wait for the blue tang to turn blue, that's gonna look great in my opinion.

carey said:
Thanks for watching!

I was hoping they would! Was worried I'd have to bring the blue tang back but he seems very cool now with the others. It was awesome that the anthias was protecting him the first 2 days, I have no idea if that happens alot but it was neat to see. Now I have to wait for the blue tang to turn blue, that's gonna look great in my opinion.

Yes, I agree, it will look amazing! I liked the blue tang too when I first saw it at LA. I think they had a changing one so he already had some blue - awesome! I almost wished he just stayed that way - yellow with some deep blue lol! :D

the gramma is sitting all alone in the corner :( usually they play in the rocks

Since getting the orange oscellaris out and into the cube the gramma has become a free swimming fish lately. LOL She swims all over the tank all day and sleeps in a rock crevice. If you spook the tank though she'll hide in the rocks.

:)

a friend of mine is supposed to be givign me a gramma some time soon, i'm actually really excited, they add some nice color to the system.

also when i bought my reef lamps yesterday ( new LFS i've never been to) i was browsing and all they have is marine, tons of corals, inverts and fish. anyways browsing the fish i saw a midas blenny that i was sooo temped to buy, although his color was a little browny and not so yellow, they actually have a pic of him on their site :)

IMG_3803.JPG

a little off topic but if there are any torontonians on here, take a look at sea u marine in markham, great little shop

Back
Top Bottom