Carey's LAST Build- 125g Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
just subscribing to this thread. dont really look at SW threads or else ill get jealous. but seriously. great tank! oh yeah, i HIGHLY doubt this is your last build carey. the hobby never lets go.

LOL She is already 1 or 2 tanks past this "Last" build. hehehehehe

LOL. you guys really make me laugh. thanks for that!

I literally am out of room. Totally. If I had the room the 90g would be set up and running. BUT I don't. :-( The 90g is going in the place of a 55g setup that I'm selling. At this point I have to sell a tank to be able to get another one. Luckily the 90g has the same footprint almost as the 55g. :-D

Cause it's a fun place. i LOVE it here too! Wish i had discovered this site before I did. people are fantastic and the moderators are great!

the people here are great. some fw people get excited though. try going to that side and say you have a 2" goldfish in a 55g tank, then be prepaired to be insulted. say you have a tang in one and the worst you will hear, or that ive read, is "thats a beautiful tang, he will look amazing when you move him to a bigger tank"

Guess I'm lucky, I never got any grief from anyone on the fw side. :)

I started on fw and still have 3 fw tanks and I wander over there too, just not as much as I am here in SW. LOL

Guess I'm lucky, I never got any grief from anyone on the fw side. :)

I started on fw and still have 3 fw tanks and I wander over there too, just not as much as I am here in SW. LOL

You're selling your Tetra tank, right?

Cause it's a fun place. i LOVE it here too! Wish i had discovered this site before I did. people are fantastic and the moderators are great!

Hear hear. Oh, andlet me tell you something. the only reason i have strictly FW is because of 2 things: mommy and daddy lol. i want a giant 150 gallon SW tank with A bunch of tangs, a sand-sifting goby, a reef, and a bunch of other stuck like clowns and eels. I have to wait 10 years for that though :(

Yep, the 20L is on CL. And a close friend might be by this weekend and he said he wanted it. I also have a 125g african cichlid tank and a 10g cichlid tank with one fish.
LOL

Yep, the 20L is on CL. And a close friend might be by this weekend and he said he wanted it. I also have a 125g african cichlid tank and a 10g cichlid tank with one fish.
LOL

That's good! Are you going to put another SW tank there? LOL, You could fit another rimless or BioCube!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom