Carpet anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ferny27

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can someone please tell me where to put a huge carpet anemone . On a rock mid level or at the bottom ?

There is no way to really put it. They walk any where they want and when they find the right spot they stay there. It you have strong lights they Might stay at the bottom and if they want more they might got to the top.

place it on sand bed it will perch on a rock when it finds a comfortable spot it likes

Yeah I've always seen them on the sandbed. Hopefully you don't have gobies..could be an expensive snack for that anemone.

I have a mandarin goby and a watchman goby

I'm about to retire this hobby , too many rules and things to remember

I'm about to retire this hobby , too many rules and things to remember

Ah no don't leave! There's always solutions for these problems and once you overcome those obstacles you'll feel really great...okay I sound like a trite counselor. Yikes. It can be hard at times, but the rewards of seeing things grow and flourish, even if losing some good pieces at the same time, is worth it to me.

Should i take my carpet anemone out donut won't eat my gobies . Those gobies have been with me since the first day

I don't know the probability they'll go right in it and the carpet will have time to close on them, but it is a risk. Google it. I know Mr. saltwater (youtube) had a carpet nem that ate his wife's fav goby so the nem had to go.

Back
Top Bottom