CBS/Tetra/Nemo Help!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here is my letter:
most of the people in this hobby are doing everything they can to be responsible and educated to preserve our resources, your little episode did more damage in 15 min than will be able to be repaired for a long time you have damaged more than this hobby the repercussions of this act of greed will be around for a long time , my heart goes out to all the stock that will suffer needlessly. you should be ashamed. rest assured that no responsible fish keeper will purchase your products now. l.castillo

Well the accusations are very strong. I was not able to see the segment but I saw someone on RC had taped the show so I asked them if they could make it into digital format.

I even offered to host the segment for others to download for a breif period of time.

guess what got a form reply from tetra:Thank you for writing to us about Tetra's appearance on the CBS Early Show.

The brevity of the segment prevented us from covering all of the points that we would have liked to cover. Tetra understands that setting up any aquarium is a complicated process and we refer people to responsible sources of information, such as a local retail pet professional or www.tetra-fish.com for more detailed information.

Your point is well taken. I can assure you that we will consider your concerns in all of our future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Tetra Consumer Relations

same letter everyone is getting, also if you go to there site, they took down the information they had a setting up an aquarium.

Hm, I knew the letter sounded "stock" as if it was a prepaired message to go out to all that sent messages.

Very concerning they took down the info on how to setup a tank since they even mention in their message that they refered people to their website for more detailed info. Maybe in reviewing this more detailed info they found errors or obmissions.

I would imagine, I read it the other day before they took it down, it was not very good. So hopefully they will make it better once it is back up

I sent letters to CBS and Tetra. I hope that CBS will at least mention something about the false information that was given. It really bothers me that companies exploit fish to make money (like betta vases). There should be a law against this!

P.S. I'd really like to see the clip so if anyone does eventually get it, please post.

I am awaiting the video from someone on RC. I hope to have it within a few days and when I get it Ill post a link.

Back
Top Bottom