Cheap coral frags

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I live in Rochester, N.Y., I haven't looked. Do you know any sites? I have a local guy that sells frags low but he won't tell me where he gets them. I understand because he's trying to make money but I spent too much money for him to withhold info :)

He may have a display tank that he has for frags or buys up tanks that are being taken down for one reason or another. I know someone that gets colonies from an importer and frags them. Personally I would get them from an individual that is fragging already established corals, they are much hardier.

He orders his frags from somewhere unknown. He has a tank but he doesn't frag anything from it. He orders about 1-2 times a month.

This guy on cl seems reasonable corals if he was closer I would be contacting him for a couple I would like to check out. This person I would check out to see if he was selling small colonies or frags Quality Aquacultured Coral FS in Canandaigua his seem to be aqua cultured so probably very hardy. Getting corals off craigslist hasn't been a problem for me I can check out the tank and look for unwanted hitchhikers even before I buy.

Ordering on line can be hit or miss and you have to consider the cost of shipping. I have seen shipping as much as $40 and I would rather wait for a swap or go on craigslist.

i emailed this guy selling frags on craigslist who was selling locally a couple days ago he was a bit of an a**hole so i never emailed him back lol

Back
Top Bottom