Chillers!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Saltwaterfish56

Aquarium Advice Activist
About to get a chiller but not to fimiliar with them , what's a good brand that doesn't fail on you after a year , please help

Jbj is good, aqua tec, and some others. Just make sure you research your specific chiller and look at reviews, power, and other important info

I got a JBJ Artica used on Craigslist last year. The guy I got it from said he had it for almost two years with no problems. I'm probably 9 months with it now and still no problems. Worked like a charm and I'm out in the Palm Springs area, so we get really hot in summer. Did not notice any increase in electric bill either, in fact might have gone down just a little over summer. I've heard some people mention how much more these cost to run, but after purchasing, I was able to not use our AC as much during the day while at work, so it probably saved us a little overall. Before, I had the AC on to keep the room temps down during the day.

Back
Top Bottom