Cinnimon clown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StaceyL

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Still researching possible fish for my 30 gal. sw tank. The LFS I use has some very nice Cinnamon Clowns. Would this be a good choice for this tank? Someone here mentioned them in a previous post I started a few days ago.
What about a pair, or should I keep it to one.

The other fish I am thinking about for this tank are: red firefish, neon goby, possibly a six line wasse.

I believe that group of fish will be OK. Here is another list of fish that are suitable for a 30 gallon.

Disregard the seahorses unless you have a species only tank.

I've been told that blennies are no good for my tank, that they would starve..I have a 29gal. But they will be ok in a 30gal?

Should not be a problem, they like scrubbing the rocks for algae, and they like greens, but should be ok.

Maybe It's a different species I'm thinking about. Scooter Blennie? I was told both at the LFS and on this site that they only eat live food and would starve because a 29 is too small.

exactly, scotter blennies are like mandarins, need stocked refugiums. Bicolor or Sailfin blennies are different.

Just make sure whatever you get that you see it eat at the LFS so you dont bring a fish home that will starve to death.

What about a citron Goby. The yellow fish.

Attachments

• 100_1228_673.jpg
    100_1228_673.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom