Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 08-01-2011, 08:08 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

Clean up crew

I am looking to get a better clean up crew. I have some blue leg crabs left, but not much. Same with snails. Just woundering what you would think of a great cuc for my tank.

I have a 75Gal tank with about 80-90lbs of live rock, with about 3-4inch of live sand. Love that deep sand bed. Downstairs I have a 33long sump, that includes wet/dry filtration a refugium and a hydor 405 performer protein skimmer. This skimmer does a heavy bio-load for my tank. Upstairs I got a T5 HO strip, and two Marineland Reef LED lights. The T5 HO is a 48" same with one Reef LED Light. The other LED Light is a 36", because of the overflow.

I would like to stay away from sand stars, and green emerald crabs.

Old 08-01-2011, 09:05 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENTER_NAME
I am looking to get a better clean up crew. I have some blue leg crabs left, but not much. Same with snails. Just woundering what you would think of a great cuc for my tank.

I have a 75Gal tank with about 80-90lbs of live rock, with about 3-4inch of live sand. Love that deep sand bed. Downstairs I have a 33long sump, that includes wet/dry filtration a refugium and a hydor 405 performer protein skimmer. This skimmer does a heavy bio-load for my tank. Upstairs I got a T5 HO strip, and two Marineland Reef LED lights. The T5 HO is a 48" same with one Reef LED Light. The other LED Light is a 36", because of the overflow.

I would like to stay away from sand stars, and green emerald crabs.
I don't buy the pack but it's good info. http://www.thatpetplace.com/pet/group/6/product.web

Old 08-01-2011, 09:11 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Activist

Thanks for the help

Tags
clean, clean up crew

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com