Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-08-2011, 05:41 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Clean up crew help

Hello all as I stated before in some of my other post, I have received an establish biocube 14g which currently houses two small clowns a turbo snail and some live rock. What I want to know is what should I get for a clean up crew. I would like to get things that my two little sons would love to watch. Also what do you think I should get for cleaner shrimp. I'm new to the salt world and really don't have any knowledge on what to purchase. If you could also tell me where the best place to buy them.

Old 09-08-2011, 09:12 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I would add maybe 3 hermits and a few snails. As far as shrimp, you could get two cleaners or a fire shrimp, the fire ones are bright red and pretty awesome. If youre on a budget you can pick up some peppermint shrimp, maybe 2-3. I have 2 in my 20g and they just sway back and forth and when you feed the tank they come out and steal the food. Thye are great fun to watch.

Old 09-08-2011, 02:07 PM   #3

Thanks, where would be the best place to buy my clean to crew. Also are scarlet hermits good to put in my tank.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:08 PM   #4

Also what kind of snails there are allot to choose from?
Old 09-08-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

Check out www.reefcleaners.org. They have a very good selection. If you do order from them and pick a quick crew just get one thats less than your tank size, they send a huge and I mean HUGE amount of critters.

Tags
clean, clean up crew

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com