Close To Final List

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Symon1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I've got a 75g tank with a fluval 404, and a jebo 180 skimmer. Plus a maxi-jet 400 to add water flow in the lower tank.

These are the fish I have and the ones I want to add. does anyone see any problems?

3in Percula Clown (have)
2in Huma Huma Trigger (have)
Yellow Tang
Damsel (suggestions on what type needed)
dwarf angel (suggestions on what type needed)
Snowflake Moray
Volitain Lionfish

Help would be apperciated and I'm open to all suggestions

The Lion will eat the Damsel and the Clownfish when it gets big enough. Also the Lion and the Trigger will eventually outgrow a 75 gallon. Not to mention they are messy eater and the water quality would eventually be a battle as they grow.
Also do you plan on inverts? The Trigger is a invert eater as well.
Thats the mains problems that I see. See if our chart can help you a bit.
http://www.aquariumadvice.com/SWCompatibility.php

I would go with a blue or saphire demsil and a Flame angle as for te Lion they are known to eat other fish. And what quarry shark stated about the Trigger outgrowing ur tank is true.

I would only get the angelfish, and the tang from that list. Too many aggressive species for that size of a tank, not to mention they will out grow it.

Triggers are unpredictable. I compare them to pitbulls of the marine world. Sometimes they are docile, and at other times they are tank terrors. Just keep him fed well. Mine has chewed off pieces of my lr if you can beleive that. Just make sure your skimmer is working well. ;)

Mike

Back
Top Bottom