cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She was taking to a couple who were wanting clownfish and she pulled me into the conversation. She was telling them to plan on spending at least $500. A+ in my opinion then I started telling them all the stuff I've had to buy and do... They left without the fish lol .

She was taking to a couple who were wanting clownfish and she pulled me into the conversation. She was telling them to plan on spending at least $500. A+ in my opinion then I started telling them all the stuff I've had to buy and do... They left without the fish lol .

Haha that's happened to me, I talked a couple out of doing something they were going to regret. The lady told me I should be working there. I was like yeah but no thanks.

the woman was basically trying to talk them out of it too. Well not exactly but she was trying to get them to understand it takes money and a lot of work. My wife was getting mad cause I stood there talking to her for a half, an hour lol

That's the best advice I've heard in a while. Too many nightmare stories of people being sold fish with no knowledge about what it takes to care for them. End result = dead fish and unhappy customers.

I wish my tank was cycled I'd of bought them both

Found another pet store that had a coatimundi very cool animal she let me feed it and pet it $1000

I cycled my very first reef tank with a molly 15 years ago. My brother has a molly in his 75 gallon tank right now. He leaves it in because it eats algae. It's so weird to say but they're actually not bad algae eaters for saltwater tanks! I'd take em out after a cycle but to each their own. lol

I cycled my very first reef tank with a molly 15 years ago. My brother has a molly in his 75 gallon tank right now. He leaves it in because it eats algae. It's so weird to say but they're actually not bad algae eaters for saltwater tanks! I'd take em out after a cycle but to each their own. lol

That's crazy but so so interesting.

Yeah that's cool. If my tank doesn't go faster with this bacteria I may get one then acclimate it back to my wifes freshwater tank when done.

But I guess it would do ok with clowns and others

Nature is a funny thing. I never would have thought any fresh water fish could survive in salt water. Learn something new every day.

Back
Top Bottom