cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this hydor is the koralia evolution. I got 3"x4" not including the base and the book says they are 2 7/8"x5 3/4 and that is probably including the base.
there is a 550,750,1050,1400 so,I would say its, probably the 550

Ok now I remember the filters, you should have plenty of flow when its all done.

I hope so. I'm excited to see how good this filter works I had to cut my cross brace so it will fit. If it does good I'm getting the 160 gph 35 model for my wifes 20 gallon planted fresh tank

Hey Tony did you check on the frozen food. If I get my check in the morning I'm headed up there. Sometimes my check gets deposited on Tuesdays sometimes Wednesdays

Hey Tony did you check on the frozen food. If I get my check in the morning I'm headed up there. Sometimes my check gets deposited on Tuesdays sometimes Wednesdays

Sorry, I got in late.
Here is a picture of it.
Everything in my tank loves it. Feed it to them every other day.

ForumRunner_20130129_011304.jpg

The guy that was testing my water. I don't know his name but he told me to just shave some of the frozen food off and put it right into the tank

The guy that was testing my water. I don't know his name but he told me to just shave some of the frozen food off and put it right into the tank

The fish will grab it as soon as it hits the water, you want to make sure its thawed out first.

Back
Top Bottom