cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I stopped by petco and bought another pack of the frozen food. They carry it for 5.99 but they matched Petsmart price of 4.19

Pretty much anything you have I can have. He told me at AC that my lights are basically the same as 4 t5ho bulbs

Yeah that's what you and I figured, about the lights. When I'm ready to start taking some frags off mine I'll let you know.

Ok so I don't know if the snails are, eating the diatoms but they are rubbing it off. And runaway snail. Is he gonna get out?

ForumRunner_20130129_151701.jpg

ForumRunner_20130129_151710.jpg

Ok so I don't know if the snails are, eating the diatoms but they are rubbing it off. And runaway snail. Is he gonna get out?

Lol, I told you that may happen with snails. That's the reason I didn't get any. Looks like they are eating the diatomes. Rock is nice and white where they were. Now all you have to do is keep them in your tank. Not sure how to accomplish that though.

They guy at AC said they won't get out. Its still at the to its moving along the ledge the others are staying in the sand our on rock the clowns seem to be happy and, are very curious. I was trying to clean the salt dust off the glass with a, magnetic cleaner and they were very interested and wouldn't get out of the way. The hermits are still going to town on the sand

Looks like the snails are making the water cloudy needing with the diatoms and a lot flaying on top of water. Gonna use net to skim until I get my new filter

I hope they don't get out. I'd like to get a few but afraid they will escape. Also my mantis shrimp may kill them.

2 once in morning and one in evening and I'm gonna give then flake twice then flake and frozen the next day.
It looks like these worm type things sticking it of the rock are getting stripes and kinda hairy looking. I think I have a crap load of brittle stars. Maybe they are smooth and white when babies

2 once in morning and one in evening and I'm gonna give then flake twice then flake and frozen the next day.
It looks like these worm type things sticking it of the rock are getting stripes and kinda hairy looking. I think I have a crap load of brittle stars. Maybe they are smooth and white when babies

Could be a whole colony of little brittle stars. Good plan for the food.

Back
Top Bottom