cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah well its hard to swap when I don't have any lol. I'm hoping next week they still have that frogspawn. If they still have it its mine lol

You will get some soon. They always have it in when I'm there. (Twice a week) lol. There are Soooo many awesome corals to choose from!

I just wasn't that $39 piece of granny smith frogspawn

One thing about the eggcrate is standing there looking at the tank the eggcrate looks extremely bright.

I have some eggcrate left over if you need any Tony , probably not enough to cover your tank unless you use 2 pieces.

Hey my wife just told me tomorrow afternoon we may go to AC and buy the bulb I need and my frogspawn
:)

I have some eggcrate left over if you need any Tony , probably not enough to cover your tank unless you use 2 pieces.

Hey my wife just told me tomorrow afternoon we may go to AC and buy the bulb I need and my frogspawn
:)

That's awesome your clowns will like the frogspawn.
I'll hold off on the eggcrate for now. None of my fish are jumpers. When I upgrade my lights I may need to put some on, depending on the fixture. Shoot me a text if you make the journey to AC. I'll be working but may have a break.

Yes they sell it. I was compensating for your deeper tank and eggcrate that may reduce the light it receives.

As you can see, mine is on multiple rocks, as frogspawn grows it splits and forms another large polyp, as long as its surroundings don't change too drastically. This includes water flow and it's direction. The coral should grow to its surroundings, hens when you see a large frog spawn they tend to form in a ball shape. If the change in environment is to inconsistent the frog spawn will branch and grow more like a tree, forming branches with the polyps on the end.

Attachments

• image-3230746768.jpg
    image-3230746768.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 71
Ok thanks. I think.I have a spot to put I'll put it. Directly under light and about half way up rock and a, little but lesser flow. I figured I've got about 36x flow over 1200gph in a 36 gallon tank lol

The frogspawn I was looking at was a, little smaller than a tennis ball

Wow! That light really made it blue. Was the white light on in that first pic?

Ok 1st pic is just white 2nd is both and 3rd is just blue

ForumRunner_20130202_165907.jpg

ForumRunner_20130202_165914.jpg

ForumRunner_20130202_165922.jpg

I also removed the two rubber covers on the switches they are hard and made it almost impossible to turn the switches on and off

ForumRunner_20130202_170255.jpg

Will removing them covers matter? does it look like I placed it in a good spot and when should I feed the leather. Doesn't it have like little polyps that come out of it?

Back
Top Bottom