cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's waking up now. At least it doesn't take a full pot of coffee like me to wake up. Lol

These clownfish are funny. I've got them spoiled they eat it of my hand. I can hold my.hand over the water and they jump up and hit my hand.

I just started holding a large flake between my fingers and holding it under the water. And they started coming up to eat off it.

These clownfish are funny. I've got them spoiled they eat it of my hand. I can hold my.hand over the water and they jump up and hit my hand.

That's cool, didn't take them long. My Chromis and Citron goby do the same thing.

You can see the part I'm talking about it was the same color as the "finger" and a lot taller and this morning the finger looks like it does now and the other had shriveled and changed color but it stay extending its polyps and then I just glanced over and it looks like this. Its not bleached it got darker

Go ravens

It just bothers me it actually shrunk the other part looks fine

That's kinda weird, only one side is shrunken. Not your water parameters or both sides would be like that. Maybe something bumped it or crawled over it. My citron goby likes to perch on all my corals. The candy canes always retract when he does that. I have a different leather coral and it doesn't retract except at night.

Back
Top Bottom