cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok get my marineland visit-therm 150 watt heater in the mail today. I'm waiting for it to get adjusted to the tank water. The stealth heater stopped again :-( I don't like the mounting bracket it came with but I can't complain for free lol. I'm gonna slowly bring the tank to 77 degrees. I can't wait until I get my new hob filters

Also picked up 12 gallons of distilled water. I don't have to treat it with water treatment right?
0.88 a gallon at Walmart. Found a I've machine on side of road but they only sell ice? What about spigot on side of building??

I ordered the API salt water kit that comes with Ph,ammonia,nitrite, and nitrate. Do I need anything else fish only for now

I ordered the API salt water kit that comes with Ph,ammonia,nitrite, and nitrate. Do I need anything else fish only for now

That test kit will do everything you need for now. Not sure about the distilled water, haven't used that myself. You shouldn't need to treat it with anything.

Google feather duster, see if it looks like any images it pulls up. They're good hitch hikers.

I already looked up feather duster. That isn't it I looked at several sites that showed common hitchhikers and nothing close

it doesn't seem to care about lights or temp. The temp got down to 70 and it was still sitting there with its thingys out

To change the subject what type if food do I need for a clownfish? Fixing to order some more stuff was gonna go ahead and get what foods I need

Back
Top Bottom