cloudy water

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
80 81 ain't too bad I'm gonna turn it down a notch each day I had the heater on 78 and my crappy glass thermo which I just tossed said about 77. The digital and my wifes said 81

Here is how I have the powerheads

ForumRunner_20130130_184658.jpg

The surface is a little choppy but not splashing out of the tank. I tried aiming a, little lower and it was stirring up sand

Here is how I have the powerheads

The surface is a little choppy but not splashing out of the tank. I tried aiming a, little lower and it was stirring up sand

Have you tried putting the left one further back but aiming it the same way?

Looks good! Looks like you have good surface agitation. Clowns seem to like the current, I'd say your good IMO.

I'm noticing my clowns coming to the surface of the water and sticking their heads out some. Is this normal?

That's usually a sign of not enough oxygen in the tank (if its gasping at the top) You have surface agitation so I can't see it being that.

Have you checked your parameters? Is anything scaring the fish.

Hey what size tank again? How tall is it? Was looking at your video again, the clowns seem fine for one. Swimming all over and even into the current. Surface movement seems to fine also.

If its tall you may want to think about adding a small nano power head left side towards the bottom facing the rocks.

Just thinking aloud.

Its a 36 Gabon bow front
Ammonia 0
Nitrite 0
Nitrate 20
Ph 8.2
Lfs said my alkalinity is perfect
Temp 77
Specific gravity 1.0255
They don't do it all the time

They love the frozen food. I'm thinking about buying a piece of egg crate and making a lid . Gonna name the rectangular part of the lid with a flat edge to the front then gonna make the curve part a separate piece with a flat edge to the rear and glue a flat strip to the curve part so I can take off the curve part when needed

Back
Top Bottom