Cloudy WaTeR

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TriggerHappy

Aquarium Advice Freak
Whats up every1, I just started up a 50G saltwater setup. I used to own a 30G a few years ago and decided to get back into it. Question is about cloudy water. I have about 60lbs of coral, a RENA XP2 Filter, but the water is still cloudy after 3 days. Should I wait for it to clear up or take some action? Is there anything I can put into the tank to speed up the process? THX :lol:

That was prob hard to read:

Whats up every1, I just started up a 50G saltwater setup. I used to own a 30G a few years ago and decided to get back into it. Question is about cloudy water. I have about 60lbs of coral, a RENA XP2 Filter, but the water is still cloudy after 3 days. Should I wait for it to clear up or take some action? Is there anything I can put into the tank to speed up the process? THX

It will clear in time just be patient. Cleaning the foam pads in the Filstar will also help. Once they get saturated with sediment, the flow will be greatly reduced and be less effective.

TriggerHappy said:
That was prob hard to read:
Next time try highliting it with your mouse cursor :wink:

Cheers
Steve

Back
Top Bottom