Clown fish question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Evo8

Aquarium Advice Freak
ok. SO i picked up 2 clowns last week while my bio cube was still in cycle..i housed them in my nano till the bio was ready..well the bio finished it's think and i have since added the two clowns and a condy anemone (i know it was a mistake and i shouldn't have added him yet) anyways. in my nano tank the clowns were playful and swimming around and out and about since i dropped em in..in my bio cube they stick to the back corner mostly..could they be scared on the anemone? when they do come out they come out on the opposite side of the tank as the anemone..could it be the flow? i have a 500 GPH power head in there on top of the stock power head(modified). any suggestions?

When I first put clowns in they did that, give them time and should be fine

OK..I'm still thinking of taking the nem. Out.. my tank is brand new
I would remove it from a brand new tank. Nothing hosted my Condy until I got a pair of black saddleback clowns. My Oc clowns stay in their bubble tip and the saddlebacks stay in the Condy. it's really rare that anything will host a Condy but depending on your clown species it's possible

OK just filling everyone one..I added a fire fish tonight..and he's doing good.not shy at all..he seems to be drawing the clowns out with him!

Back
Top Bottom