Clownfish breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bhuamani32

Aquarium Advice Regular
Anyone know a lot about breeding clown fish that could give me a hand. I know it is very difficult but I want to give it a try. Also want to know the best setup possible for This.

Anyone know a lot about breeding clown fish that could give me a hand. I know it is very difficult but I want to give it a try. Also want to know the best setup possible for This.

I as well would love it know about this .
I'll follow

I think all you need is a 20 gallon, established, live rock, 2 clowns and a nice big anemone just for comfort purposes. After you see eggs, I'm sure you'll need a divider so the hatchlings don't get sucked up into your filters, pumps....than there's food for baby fish

x3 im in for this as well, i dont care if i need a completely separate tank for this, i want it to happen lol

Yeah I really am anxious to get a pair. The cash would be nice but just the experience with all the babies seems so fun.

Yeah I really am anxious to get a pair. The cash would be nice but just the experience with all the babies seems so fun.

i went through alot of babies when i did cichlids for a while, i must have had about 4 tanks just for fry and growing them out, its free money though, aside from nls flakes and running sponge filters 24/7 :facepalm:

There is a fresh thread on it called something like "snails in a babies rearing tank" ..... Don't know look it up

Back
Top Bottom