Clownfish going black please help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Usually when I cut shrooms off rocks I'll take it out and cut as close to the base of the stalk of the shroom as I can with a clean razor blade. Then either rubber band it lightly onto the new rock or put it in a container with rubble and let it attach then you can glue the rubble to the new rock.

Nice one!! Going to give that a try! Is it the same method with all corals?

Softies all are like that but lps are much more difficult. Sps you can just break and glue wherever though.

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji111]?️[emoji111]?️[emoji111]?️[emoji111]?️

Hey again ! I currently have a 1500mm 4bulb, t5 light, 2 white bulbs, 2 blue bulbs. I understand now that this is not efficient for the corals I want to grow. Can anyone help me with what best light I can buy and where to order it from please. The light will have to be no more than 250mm wide as it's the wall... thanks if anyone can help

Leds?? You can go a couple routes, cheap leds or expensive leds, what's the budget?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

No real budget want the best you can recommend please would you say led are the best option??

Probably not helpful, but I have always heard "once you go black you never go back" hahaha. Hope you get it figured out though

Also is it ok for the leds to sit straight on the glass on the top of my aquarium

Back
Top Bottom