Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Getting Started
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 09-21-2011, 06:06 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Clownfish in my new 60 gallon tax

Hi everyone my tank was cycled for 7 weeks n finally after testing water I brought s pair of clownfish. It's been 3 days But I think I am in trouble both of them r staying at the corner of the tank one of them is jus lying on the sand n other one beside it... I can see it's fins moving not dead yet but I think it's gonna die.... What is the cause..... ??? Pls help.. I tested ammonia it's fine......

Old 09-21-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

This is normal clown behavior. I think clowns ALWAYS host the top right corner of a tank at first. Also, the lying on the sand bed sounds like one of the clownfish is turning into s female, which is good.

Old 09-21-2011, 06:18 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

My clowns immediately went down to the middle right side. they still have stayed there for a long while. They are fine
Old 09-21-2011, 09:10 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Thanks guys feels more better.... Hopefully it's jus normal but any of your nemos has popped eyes??? One thats lying on ground has popped eyes....
Old 09-22-2011, 06:58 AM   #5
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by slitherbomb
This is normal clown behavior. I think clowns ALWAYS host the top right corner of a tank at first. Also, the lying on the sand bed sounds like one of the clownfish is turning into s female, which is good.
Hey r u there...
Old 09-22-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
Aquarium Advice Newbie

Hey friends I hav new problem here one of my clownfish has lil white spot on it's body does that effect them???? N other one is still lying on the sand moving it's fins n not eating anything... I dint have hope of it's survival... Is there anything I can do!? Or let it happens what happens???? Plsssssssssssssss help...
Old 09-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #7
Aquarium Advice Addict

Sounds like the fish has ich. You can treat ich but it is best done in a qt.
Old 09-22-2011, 05:55 PM   #8
Aquarium Advice Newbie

What's qt??? How do I do it???

Tags
60 gallon, clown, clownfish

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com